Fuck Off Portugal

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
That Ref Was A Fucking ****

Campbells Goal Should Never Have Been Disallowed

leggy

Probably Scottish
Wow another thread about this. Can we get rid of these absolute fucking retards please?

Deal with it, shit happens, it's a game of cunting football.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Well Apparenlty Urs Meyer has a website. :D With a feeback section on it. :)

Can't find it though.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Er, I appear to have been a bit harsh. Sorry Amodien, I had some issues when I posted that last night.

:fluffle:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Hey, don't blame Portugal, its not their fault, they played a good game, that they would have lost if the ref wasn't a blind cuckoo clock making, chocolate eating, bent retard, but they're hardly going to turn around and say "oh no, England should go through, fair's fair". Them's the breaks.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Na someone just posted it in IRC. I'm not up early enough to listen to Moyles :D

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I wake-up to it and this morning they were all joining his fan-club. :D

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
leggy said:
Er, I appear to have been a bit harsh. Sorry Amodien, I had some issues when I posted that last night.

LOL same here mate. I may also have had issues last night due to Mr Budweiser.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Urs meier's website seems to have melted....shame that, I wanna know what was written on it!

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
leggy said:

You see what happens when you lie about your birthday?

You go all mentalist!

:)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'm letting that 'referee' know how I feel right now, it's a shame his piece of shit site is almost as bad as his refereeing.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
fuck off england perhaps instead?

with ur arrogant attitudes and beliefs that you somehow just deserve to get through to the finals on the fact that you managed to win one world cup nearly 40 years

heres hoping rooneys career is over so you lot can stop hailing him as the next pele when hes a fat necked thug

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
*looks at sig*

*realises*

*shakes head*

mank!

Part of the furniture
oblimov said:

with ur arrogant attitudes and beliefs that you somehow just deserve to get through to the finals on the fact that you managed to win one world cup nearly 40 years

heres hoping rooneys career is over so you lot can stop hailing him as the next pele when hes a fat necked thug

yawn

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
oblimov said:

Nothing like the smell of envy.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
portugal did play better

england using the same tactic vs france of sitting back when theyre only one goal up........ against the likes of figo, deco, ronaldo etc lol

as for the yellow cards and such the english had about 10 more fouls on the counter and the ref probably started giving out the yellows to calm them down.

p.s. scholes is crap :D

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
The ref was favouring the Portuguese over us the whole way through the match, I'm not defending England's tactics but he was looking for every little thing to give to them and we would be lucky to get a free kick if one of our players got kicked in the nuts. :|

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Dillinja said:
The ref was favouring the Portuguese over us the whole way through the match, I'm not defending England's tactics but he was looking for every little thing to give to them and we would be lucky to get a free kick if one of our players got kicked in the nuts. :|

kinda true but theres never gonna be/never has been a tournament with perfect refereeing. decisions no matter how good/bad are an important part of football i think and that was also said by one of the fifa guys (beckenbauer) i think. he said that after they were planning to implement some kind of video instant replay to help the refs but the idea was turned down.

mank!

Part of the furniture
If Collina was refereeing that game I reckon we'd be through and not just because of that goal. But that's another kettle of fish and it's pretty pointless thinking about what could have been.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with ya mank. But yeah, like you say, what's done is done.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
gunner440 said:
portugal did play better

england using the same tactic vs france of sitting back when theyre only one goal up........ against the likes of figo, deco, ronaldo etc lol

as for the yellow cards and such the english had about 10 more fouls on the counter and the ref probably started giving out the yellows to calm them down.

p.s. scholes is crap :D

scholes is crap for england, because the fucking nudniks dont play him in the right position.

Gray

FH is my second home
oblimov said:

Youre funny, i very much doubt a little toe injury is going to "ruin his career". Thug you say? Because he runs at the defenders and scares them shitless? I dont call that being a thug, thats more brave.

What country are you from then? Germany? Or some "far distant land where only hoardes of trolls attack"?

I believe, and many of the other countries believe that we maybe deserved to go further, maybe to the Semi's but hell the final would have been jolly. Besides, this isnt the world cup, last time i looked teams like Brazil wasnt in it

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Gray said:
Youre funny, i very much doubt a little toe injury is going to "ruin his career". Thug you say? Because he runs at the defenders and scares them shitless? I dont call that being a thug, thats more brave.

What country are you from then? Germany? Or some "far distant land where only hoardes of trolls attack"?

I believe, and many of the other countries believe that we maybe deserved to go further, maybe to the Semi's but hell the final would have been jolly. Besides, this isnt the world cup, last time i looked teams like Brazil wasnt in it

Hate to say it, but he has got a point about the arrogance.

What lets him, and it could only be a him, down is hoping that Rooneys career is over. That is a stupid, shitty and immature thing to come out with. The sort of thing only a real louse would say. Hoping an 18 year old never plays again? An 18 year old, talented kid with his whole life ahead of him? He has no place on this forum.

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
We believed we had a team that could do it (still do - roll on the world cup), we didn't expect an easy ride. Believing in your team is not arrogance. If you want an example of arrogance look at the french.
As for the portuguese; they had 2 hours of normal play in which to win and couldn't, credit for trying but not a brilliant performance in my opinion. It was a tight match, and while England played shit, Portugal couldn't capitalise so I don't think that justifies a win. 50/50 really.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
GekuL said:
We believed we had a team that could do it (still do - roll on the world cup), we didn't expect an easy ride. Believing in your team is not arrogance. If you want an example of arrogance look at the french.
As for the portuguese; they had 2 hours of normal play in which to win and couldn't, credit for trying but not a brilliant performance in my opinion. It was a tight match, and while England played shit, Portugal couldn't capitalise so I don't think that justifies a win. 50/50 really.

Granted. Some will agree and some won't. Fair enough.

But the evidence does not point to us having a world class side. Yes, we have the players - So potentially we have a superb side. However, I do think there is something missing. Both Portugal and France were all over us for most of the game and that does not happen through luck or chance.

The powers that be need to seriously sit down and think about where these world class players, and other than a few they are world class players, are going wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom