Frontiers

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
goa have done stuff like that just ussually nobody know's its happening

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
they did some special event on hib/pryd for a month ago or so.. for all levels, was some kind of soccer and it with help from kemor if i remember right :D

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
everyone should just to mess with goa create a new char on teh server and realm for an event :p

oh ye.. im all for the new frontier lub

and goa will never beta test somethign myythic have tested already.. cuz goa doesnt use logic, both toa and si release was full of issues and so on.. open beta on euro would have prolly solved it somewhat. but nooooo..

imo lets spamm mythic that we want a new server provider!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Its about time for another lurikeen invasion methinks, lets go crash something.
:flame:

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Getting sick of reading how stupid ppl on here tbh.GOA did have beta for SI/TOA and EU toa release> US 1 by miles trust me.Goa have done massive events and what happens? ppl whine or cba to do em.But on the bright side atleast ppl finaly starting to realise that mythic makes the game not goa :p

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Well i atleast have allways known that mythic made DAoc o_O

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Silverkarn said:
That's a lie. My mate Pete down the pub said he made DAoC
he probably would have done a better job :p

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
Talivar said:
Getting sick of reading how stupid ppl on here tbh.GOA did have beta for SI/TOA and EU toa release> US 1 by miles trust me.Goa have done massive events and what happens? ppl whine or cba to do em.But on the bright side atleast ppl finaly starting to realise that mythic makes the game not goa :p
might have but not open ie free for all beta. which is kinda nessecary.
and they should skip the god damn events and improve the server capacity or if arraning events do it on all servers and realms so everyone can enjoy them.

and if your refering to me with the last part i play on US in the early days even before it came about daoc euro servers..

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
no worries, most will fail to copy there chars on the server :D
pfft, just because they are ameri...... oh n/m

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Have to agree about the massive events thing, I still laugh when people show me their 'event' weapons which were going to destroy RvR balance and have entire /assist trains built arround them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom