From Suggestions, Killing sometime

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
I've been a member of FH for a few years. Even before I created the "thimble" account when I played DaoC, Alb/Pry. I created the "thimble" account when I moved to Glastonbury because I couldn't remember my original FH details. Well I think I can remember part of it anyway. I was never really one for posting so my name is generally not recognised but I still sort of remember people who I used to play DaoC with and was wondering if any of them still frequent the forums or are going to play war? Problem is my memory is shit. Though I remember playing with someone, I tend to forget or misspell the name ;(

People like:
Karl
Bronnia (think i spelt it right)
Erik
Patrik
Or any of the old members from <Eudemonia> Mid/Glastonbury

Any members from <Defenders of the Cross> Alb/Pry
Whiterazor
Jon...can't rember the characters name. Used to talk on Ts with him a lot. Was GM of DotC.
There were others I used to speak to quite often but I just can't recall the names. Was 4/5 years ago.

Rakkor/Ronan
Thompson
Anyone else from <Shadowbreed>

I was in a guild in WoW with Spinesprout on Dragonmaw and some of the old DaoC guys who still play WoW. Was wondering if any of them will be going to WaR?

Anyway this post is kinda vague at best so I'll leave it here. But do any of you remember these ppl, what they did after DaoC or if they'll be going to WaR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom