From one n00b to the others

S

silverthorn

The proof they say is in the pudding!

First proper night on Game.net having signed up and ended up with an hour and a half or so wicked playing of Half Life TFC.

No Lag, Low Ping, non patronising players... pity I wasn't any better :(

Thanks for tonights game folks... I can only get better :p

I take back what I said in the other thread about Clan Servers only... the more folk join, the better this will get :D

One happy camper :D

D

Deadmanwalking

i see the hunour stopped at the door

D

doh_boy

*hands deadmanwalking a handbag*

I think you need this.

:p

S

silverthorn

Well I did play a lot of Defense last night so I suppose you could call it camping :p

I was only doing my job ;)

D

Deadmanwalking

/me slaps dysfunction with said handbag

See u at dawn :p

X

Xtro

GG silverthorn!

I get called a camper in MOHAA a lot, but I'm usually sniping and do actually move from spot to spot as all good players should IMHO. If anyone calls me a camper it usually means I just shot them...and I couldn't give a shit tbh. Its about tactics ffs not running around like Q3.

S

silverthorn

...and there you have it, a man after my own heart :D

cheers for being so welcoming last night Xtro, it was indeed a gg and I'm sure everyone (myself included) had a good laugh at how bad I was :)

M

Maljonic

I just got my subs paid and registered yesterday and I spent a couple of ours last night on CS feeling like a newbie all over again. My biggest disappointment is that I've been playing CS and TFC for years and no one has ever accused me of cheating, is this a sign of my low to average skill?:(

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Being accused to cheating is nothing special..

It quite hurts actually :(

I had to leave servers in my golden age due to abuse :(

M

Maljonic

do you ever play any games now or is it not possible while you're at uni?

56K Boy

Silverthorn

Silverthorn reminds me of the great old time playing Utopia. :)

S

silverthorn

UTOPIA...
man now doesn't that take you back :)

ah... but I also remember the good old Megalomania on the Amiga... nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia ;-)

S

silverthorn

I remember completing the Chaos Engine with my mate, took us most of the night and it drove us bonkers but sheer class it was indeed... that and Speedball 2 :)

M

Maljonic

I let my mates keep playing Chaos Engine when I went to bed and they were still there playing it when I woke up:)

I still have some Amigas with lots of games and was thinking of setting one up in the TV room for nostalgia:)

S

silverthorn

Ah... the days of remembering behemoths such as Monkey Island... a 13 disk, drive swapping nightmare - great game though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom