From Alb to Hib, questions :o...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So... I'll start on Hib soon and I am wondering about some things:

- Is a Vamp a good class to PL other chars (two accounts on same machine with tabing), especially Bard, Warden? In Albion I used to PL in Avalon City with a Paladin as puller or a block bot in a PBAoEs group mainly.

- Best XP spot and way to do it in Hibernia (non RvR zone)? Albion was prolly Darkspire with a good PBAoE group, super exp and very good drops.

- What would be the best duo (two accounts on same machine with tabing) for PvE if you want to farm some scrolls or make some plats on your own or get people credit for artifacts? In Albion I used to do it with a ML9 Sorc and a sobekite pet and a buff bot or a servant Necro.

- What is a common 4-8 men PvE farming setup in Hibernia? Animists and Druids (again, assuming that players dual log and tab)?

- How hard is Leviathan in Hibernia? In Albion it's just a few ML9 Sorcs a Theurg and Clerics/BBs. 4 dual logged players can do it.

- What are good specs for a Vamp in PvE (task dungeons), 1 vs 1 RvR and FG RvR as support or damage dealer?

- If you would roll a BG class for FG RvR, what class would it be and why?

Cheers for any answers, looking forward to be a full time Hib :).

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Would say warden, unless you got a set grp which wants something else. Peeps still fill up the BG slot in grps with warden by default, if you a BG hero/champ/vw/bm(!!) you will prolly have to work to get a spot. Reckon the TWF + resists is a bit of a clincher still anyhow. ofc other things nice in they can actually kill stuff, 2h champ debuffing and rr5 dumping on extending tanks will prolly hurt.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
The only two you really see often as BG are wardens and hero's. Warden adds more defense and twf, hero adds some nifty tools (group demes) and good dmg if they go LW/CS + shield. Often it more depends on the group what they want, and who plays it. :)

For a lvling duo, chanter + druid still feels best. Not sure why you ask about vamps and then about a BG'er, assuming you want something to PL, then make sure it gets PL groups like fins / cf and poc, meaning chanter once again. And chanters with ml9 can also do very nice farming, so its sort off a 2 birds with one stone kinda thing.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yea chanter and bufbot, or verd ani and bufbot.

Classically, chanter, buffbot and mana ment for hot can do excellent farmage and also a large number of encounters.

With more people, add more pbaoe/caoe, animists FnF dd turret spamage for attacker bonus, or a block bot. Warden decent block bot for pve as well, means you can keep everything fully buffed.

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Aerendur said:
For a lvling duo, chanter + druid still feels best.

I tried that, however I tended to die a lot. I've got a Hero and Warden bot now, much happier with it. Vamp + Warden would rock , heals from the warden, base buffs , + pbt , get them both to 50 and you've got a group char. then pl a druid with the vamp doing td's

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Cromcruaich said:
Yea chanter and bufbot, or verd ani and bufbot.

Classically, chanter, buffbot and mana ment for hot can do excellent farmage and also a large number of encounters.

With more people, add more pbaoe/caoe, animists FnF dd turret spamage for attacker bonus, or a block bot. Warden decent block bot for pve as well, means you can keep everything fully buffed.

chanter sux!!!! :p rly!xD

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
enchantments/mana chanter+bard rox for easy mode PvE duo.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
So... I'll start on Hib soon and I am wondering about some things:

- Is a Vamp a good class to PL other chars (two accounts on same machine with tabing), especially Bard, Warden? In Albion I used to PL in Avalon City with a Paladin as puller or a block bot in a PBAoEs group mainly.

- Best XP spot and way to do it in Hibernia (non RvR zone)? Albion was prolly Darkspire with a good PBAoE group, super exp and very good drops.

- What would be the best duo (two accounts on same machine with tabing) for PvE if you want to farm some scrolls or make some plats on your own or get people credit for artifacts? In Albion I used to do it with a ML9 Sorc and a sobekite pet and a buff bot or a servant Necro.

- What is a common 4-8 men PvE farming setup in Hibernia? Animists and Druids (again, assuming that players dual log and tab)?

- How hard is Leviathan in Hibernia? In Albion it's just a few ML9 Sorcs a Theurg and Clerics/BBs. 4 dual logged players can do it.

- What are good specs for a Vamp in PvE (task dungeons), 1 vs 1 RvR and FG RvR as support or damage dealer?

Cheers for any answers, looking forward to be a full time Hib :).

a). Vamps good to pl as far as tank pl goes. Its rubbish compared to focus or aoe grps or what you could achieve.

b). Do you want exp or drops? If exp then you need exp bonus + a good camp sight = some rvr zone like DF or Poc, failing that mainland dungeons. If you want cash then I would exp somewhere you can get scrolls like a shroom farm in TOA.

c). Mana chanter + buffbot.

d). Druid with fop (maybe out of grp)+ 2 pb/aoe classes (bain, chanter etc) + as many animists as you can get... Or chanter+fop druid+ mana menta+healers.

e). Same as alb, easier here probably due to shrooms.

f). Im clueless when it comes to vamps.

g). Warden prolly. Ive got a BG hero, but now wardens have shield skill I would be tempted to roll one, heros arent in great demand :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom