From 1.68C

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Basic Stealth Lore, Stealth Lore, and Greater Stealth Lore have had their durations reduced to 30, 60, and 90 seconds respectively. The bonus to stealth detection granted by these abilities has also been moderately increased. The intent is to make these bonuses very effective in helping to find enemy stealthers in specific situations (for example, after an enemy stealther has killed several realmmates in an area). Currently, the bonus granted is too low with such a long duration that it’s basically “always on.”

There are 3 dif versions of Stealth Lore? :eek:

full patch notes here: http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1321.shtml btw.

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
So basically anyone can now get close to truesight?, roll on the RA review then

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
Bibi said:
About time .... Stealthers should have stealth not invisibility like it is now.

Agreed. Stealth = stand still and be undetected, move and you can be detected

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
BimboBane said:
O in that case make it so PA isnt a positional because you'll see me coming. Also give a higher damage bow because running to a target in the middle of a fight would now be impossible.

Correct me if im wrong but this has now turned into

Stealthers: free TS every 10mins (or more if you have more than one artifact). SB's/ns's/infs now have a archer only RA by lvling an item (basically).

Other classes: The same effect as if they had high stealth themselves? No detect hidden, no base stealth, I fail to see why this should allow them to spot stealthers tbh. Its not like a scout and spot an inf easily.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Battler got nerfed pretty bad too that patch but still good just not stupidly overpowered anymore.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
BimboBane said:

extremely dumb idea...

just think about it... both stealthers and normal players have the same clipping distance, if you see a stealther appear in the distance, then disappearing, there will be a 100% chance the group will find the stealther (since he cant move away)

stealthers will always be dead when they get spotted even for only 0.1 second, and it would encourage radar (move around when no one is near the clipping range!)

also, making stealthers impossible to detect when standing still would be stupid aswell, it would give them 'i am invulnerable as long as i have more patience then you!' ability

a good solution: stealth decreases greatly when multiple stealthers of the same realm are near each other (and are stealthed)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
extremely dumb idea...
a good solution: stealth decreases greatly when multiple stealthers of the same realm are near each other (and are stealthed)

Do that morch and you will only see 5 lv50 infs on or so xD

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:

That is a a good solution. Making it too easy for people to detect stealthers only necessitates stealthers to group in larger numbers. Whereas your solution kills off PE. Now that can't be bad :D

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Just the normal whine. Classified, you are welcome to bring a fg vs me and we can meet anywhere you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom