News Frogs

Bahumat

FH is my second home
A frog can't empty its stomach by vomitting. To empty its stomach contents, a frog throws up it's stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of it's mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
My grandad is married to a frog and she's never pulled sick out herself, she just threw up. I can't speak for the rest of the French but it's just 1 example.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
My grandad is married to a frog and she's never pulled sick out herself, she just threw up. I can't speak for the rest of the French but it's just 1 example.

I like your humour and want to be your most bestest friend, but that ugly bjork woman makes me angry

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Forceful removal of the stomach contents is vomiting, so frogs and toads to vomit. They can vomit without the stomach prolapsing outside the body (it can simply prolapse to the buccal cavity. The act of forceful prolapse of the stomach is the primary driver of vomiting, followed by the slow swallowing of the stomach.

I checked the paper published by Naitoh and Wassersug, in 1996 describing this. Seems some misinterpretation and chinese whispers have once more proven that the internet should not be a source of reliable information.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol and starfish have to do similar in order to injest stuff they envelope it in their stomaches then poke the whole lot in, aint nature wonderful!

i'd love to see a true to life disney tbh, 101 butt sniffing cat shit eating dalmations or The Aristocats...we eat our own sick! outstanding.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
frog_crocodiles_sm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom