Friends re-united (bah)

T

The Fonz

Anyone else ever read that website and find out everyone who you went to school with is doing stuff like going to different countries and actually doing something with their lives whilst you're still in the same little town, doing what you've always done and your life hasn't changed much?

Honestly, I'd be a little pissed off it it wasn't for this particular quote :

After getting my degree and travelling around Europe, I now work at Tescos stacking shelves.

S

SilverHood

i'm still trying to get in contact with my old mates from school in Denmark... proving to be a bitch as they've all moved houses atleast once

S

Sarum TheBlack

I've not left uni yet, so I guess I don't count.. but everyone I knew at school is either bumming around doing very little useful, or still at uni (which is of course, exactly the same thing).

S

Sharma

Left school just finishing my exams all my good mates on MSN messenger and im keeping it that way :D

O

old.job

It doesn't matter where you go or what you do, you're still you!

Remember that far away romantic destination is to someone else the boring shithole they're stuck in.

T

The Real Redi

Hey, i might not have made anything of my life.... yet ;) but i sure look a lot better than those who have completed the criteria society has set for us to consider our lives "fulfilled"

Im 26, i look 26. 90% of the people i've met since leaving school are earning £30-40k, after X years at their job, company car, missus, some kids scattered amongst them, but they all look about 40!

I live in a shed at the end of a garden, i am a fan of the herb, and the comfiest of chairs. I go out when i want to have fun, i haven't nailed a job for more than 7 months (I've had close on 60 jobs now), but i FEEL fantastic :clap:

People say im a leech on the hard working society, but as long as i don't sign on, i consider myself more a stowaway :great:

O

old.job

The real leeches are the people at the top, they take all the money and pay none of the taxes.

The middle/working classes do all the work and pay all the taxes.

The poor are there just to scare the shit out of them, to keep them turning up at those jobs.

O

old.LandShark

All I know is that I wish I hadn't taken this gap year and that I'd gone straight to uni. :doh:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by The Fonz
Anyone else ever read that website and find out everyone who you went to school with is doing stuff like going to different countries and actually doing something with their lives whilst you're still in the same little town, doing what you've always done and your life hasn't changed much?

Umm...actually i think my old classmate read about me. Visited my hometown a while back and, same old people doing the same old shit and going "wow" when i tell i actually did what i said i would :p

O

ormorof

just finished school and ive already been invited to the re-union in 2013 :p

M

mestoph

Back in '92 we thought about a reunion that would occur in '05 and '07 and if it would be possible to arrange. Thanks to friends re-united, its given us a decent way of organizing it at least. Although the people i would of expected to be on it are not.

N

nume

not sure about renunions, sounds like a nightmare to me

of my old school year group:-

50% the masses can't even remember their names

5% true weirdos still scare me wouldn't go in same room as them <shudders>

5% anonymous they were so quiet went unoticed even by teachers for 7years!

20% rugby bunch you get classified in school (e.g sport/chess/music/whatever it is ya known to do), mine was rugby and this bunch would be interesting to meet again

5% cocky egg heads probably now richer than me and showing it off despite the total lack of personality

5% people you sat next to or near in classes

4% still friends now :)

special mention as went to boys school:-
1% fit female teachers those teachers I still want to shag even tho its 7years after have left and probably look like dogs :rolleyes:

T

Tenko

Definitely hate that web site!

I went to a school full of really intelligent high flyers, but nowadays the onlys ones I'm scoring over are the ones who topped themselves or died of drug overdoses (expensive drug overdoses to be sure, but at least I aint dead, muahahaha!)

G

gengi

I quite like the site, reminds me of some good times I had in School.

Later

T

Teh Krypt

Btw this is on Tonight with Trever Mcdonald.

Title "Friends Dis-United" :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom