Friends from DaoC

A

amuse

Just wanted to see if some of my friends from daoc where playing SWG ;)

heres a list, put up ur hand if ur one of them :p

Any1 from Knight Of The Secret Order ;)
Firea
Elementalisx

erm, memory failing atm, cant remeber many of my old friends :(

a what the heck, If any1 knew Amuse Me (necro 50), Aroas (merc 34), Shimmys (Infil 24), Terid (friar 24), Therid (Sorc 25) On the pryd server.

Amuse (25 skald)
Shadowamuse(23 SB)
From Red Shadow on Excalibur server.

Soz if this post bothers any1, but im bored atm, and interested in finding oute if any of my old friends has moved to SWG

N

norwegicus

nice to see others gotten tired of that horrible game :p

A

amuse

well got tierd of geting ganked by mids with thei fotm savages and healers/shamans that outenumberd us 5/1 :(

kinda miss the "old" daoc

edit: and being 2-3 patches behind USA

N

norwegicus

pffffft, i had a healer, i spendt 99% of my time runing screaming through emain, chased by 5 fg albs :p
i was aug healer tho, so i could actualy kill gimpy mincer`s :D

A

amuse

Originally posted by norwegicus
pffffft, i had a healer, i spendt 99% of my time runing screaming through emain, chased by 5 fg albs :p

well then u sure as hell didnt play on Prydwen :)

if u had played on prydwen, u would be runing around emain screaming "kill the 2 albs" to the other 50 mids that where runing with u :p

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by amuse
well then u aure as hell didnt play on Prydwen :)

if u had played on prydwen, u would be runing around emain screaming "kill the 2 albs" to the other 50 mids that where runing with u :p

Haha kinda wrong board for me since i don't play swg (looking into it ...) but so god damn well said!

F

Faeldawn

well then u aure as hell didnt play on Prydwen :)

Excali albs are prydwen mids, same people :)

L

lurilove

Well,
I was a x-Daoc player..

Got sick of asking GOA for my shade back so feck em SWG is better anwya :)..

Odarallo out.

T

Tenko

I was in Virtute et Armis back in the day but that was ages ago!

A

amuse

Originally posted by Tenko
I was in Virtute et Armis back in the day but that was ages ago!

the u probobly Know Sorcerius and Kara :)

Sorcerius is a good friend of mine :)

T

Tenko

Yeah, Sorcy and Cara were stars!

I was with Cara from pretty much when she started playing DAoC.

After they went to AC2 I lost track of them, you know what they're doing these days?

My DAoC Chars were, Khelban Blackstaff and Angharad Arunson (and Arya Stark, what a coincidence, eh? ;))

A

amuse

yeah.. Cara is playing some DaoC stil, and Both are playing SWG :)

Sorcerius char is Initoo.

they didnt play AC2 for loong....

K

knoll

well got tierd of geting ganked by mids with thei fotm savages and healers/shamans that outenumberd us 5/1 :(

kinda miss the "old" daoc

edit: and being 2-3 patches behind USA

says the fotm creature handler go figure :)

old DAOC u say all u got a 50 necro u dont know shit about old daoc the way it was before RA's Assist/stick macro's and 10 pieces quickbar :p

A

amuse

Originally posted by knoll
says the fotm creature handler go figure :)

old DAOC u say all u got a 50 necro u dont know shit about old daoc the way it was before RA's Assist/stick macro's and 10 pieces quickbar :p

Wana bet?

just becouse i got a 50 necro doesnt mean i dont know how old daoc was?, is it maybe posible that i had other characters to, befor i got the 50 necor?

and the reason i chose Creature Handler was becouse i do and will always like pet based classes, and CH is just to test it, when i chose the profesion i didnt know that it was so good, i just knew u got pets.

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by norwegicus
healer killing mincers haha

thats adorable :)

N

norwegicus

some i could!
and 1 infill in DF once too, dunno how i managed that. maybe she lagged.
but its a great feeling to have xxx was just killed by Norwegicus shown when your a healer. :)

O

old.FIN

ex-alb exc, sometimes i think if i pay my account to daoc when im drunk but luckily i dont have my own credit card =()

D

darbey

Originally posted by old.m0000
healer killing mincers haha

thats adorable :)

Must have been an afk minstrel , must of took him 10 minutes.

On the subject , i still play bg every so often seeing as the muppets at Goa took it on themselves to reactivate my account and charge me for a month without my permission. Otherwise a dreadfully boring game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom