Friends & Allies Of Cplcarrot - Please Read this plea for help :)

C

cplcarrot

After 5 attempts with less than 2FG of lvl 48+s, I have failed my epic one time too many :)

I kindly ask that all friends and allies pm me today to try arrange a time when everyone can help me

Sorry for using BW, but its getting a bit desperate

M

Madonion Slicer

I am here if you need me, only lvl41 but if i can i will help

A

arrithus

I'll try and be there mate. It's my GF's birthday though :( Good luck.

O

old.FIN

PM me m8

they still neutral to me, i go in, NS pull lord, and it will come with 2-3 others, and if u r 2 close sage will come also, not always.

what i need is BT spammer and 1-2 Cleric to heal me/insta

u will need just to stay alive, 1 good mezzer, and tanks to protect and some wizzy for fire power...

Lord u killing right? not Seer, if Seer, then just get 2 tanks and me =)

and thats my cabby

A

alithiel50

The tactic I fianlly used, since it's so damn hard to pull the Lord without getting swarmed, was as follows:

You need 2 groups, a pulling group and a main group.

Pulling group consists of an Armsman (preferably one with as little sanity as possible <waves to Tomsc>) and a Minstrel

The main group has the person doing the quest, a Theurgist with PBT and at least 2 Clerics (one dedicated healer for the quester). The rest of the group is filled with damage dealers.

It's also useful to have a spare rezzer log there just in case, and a second group on standby just in case you get lots of aggro is also helpful! ;)

Pulling group goes in, smacks the Lord and legs it.... followed by a SWARM of Ellyll... the main group picks the Lord out of the mobs as the pullers run by and beat and nuke him into oblivion.

Easy as that.... ;)

C

coilla

count me in m8

i got nothing better to do, well i do but it can wait.

S

Sibanac

Gotta go to a marriage this weekend tho, so i am not sure i'll have time.
But if i am on give me a yell.

OT : coilla chack your PM's, ya slag

C

cplcarrot

check your mailboxes guys for news

im on at 7pm gmt pm me all that can help, and we arrange a time

A

andruril

BLoody hell, screw that im not going to lvl 50, i'll stick at 49 i think :D (Prolly take me 5 years to get to 49 anyhow ;))

Anyhow, you done it yet? or still need help?

PM me ingame if you need me

GL mate

J

Jimli

Ouch, midgard epics take only 1fg. I feel sorry for a fellow pratchett fan :(

K

knockout

i was lucky and we got it in the 2nd try . we also died on it but lord was killed before we fell.

i thought defenders was hard but its a cake walk after this.

A

Afroninja

edit

just noticed your other post :) Enjoy your new armour.

O

old.FIN

Yawn, get 1 who has range, fast sprinter, and r neutral to that guy =)

simple as that, btw i have done it now 7 times, would be 8, but i slept on cpl's time, sniif, sorry m8

damn, i have to make 1 SS , so u all can c what it looks like inside, also using /effects full, there is 24/7 lightning going on..

F

Flimgoblin

Me and Jiggs had tea with Lord Elidyn the other week...

very pleasant chap, that the fellow you have to butcher? seems a shame.

Guess I'll get him in about 6 months when I finally hit 50 (or am I being too optimistic there?)

Oh and congrats on finally beating him carrot :)

P

Pouget

Originally posted by Fingoniel

Guess I'll get him in about 6 months when I finally hit 50 (or am I being too optimistic there?)

Oh and congrats on finally beating him carrot :) [/B]

Hehe, you might be a bit optimistic there Fingoniel. My aim is to be 50 by next summer ;).

And congratulations to Carrot (porkkana in Finnish :)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom