friendly server for complete mmorpg newbie?

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
hello all!
I thought i ask the community what server you would recommend for a person that has never played a mmorpg and has bought WoW.

I was thinking maybe one of the pve servers but i have no clue.

give advice :worthy:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Proberly any RP server or a normal server. Friend of mine also a "newbie" started playing on a normal server, and he said the peps were nice there.

Normal server has pvp also (instance) but no "world pvp" wich mean that dont have to worrie about xp gankers. probely dosent matter if u pick Normal, RP or PvP tho :p
ust dont pick stormscale ! xD

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
Do you have any server in mind that might be good to pick?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
well chromanggus is a rather new server so that one perhaps :)

if u need any futher help ust add mine msn and i will help u as much a can :p
toblas@hotmail.com

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i am on moonglade i think it is. started fresh the other week.

its ok when the other servers arnt down and u get all the shit heads ruining it. also the RP is in abundance if you like that type of thing.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
certainly some crazy Rp going on tonight.

i was a hooker at the lions head inn in goldshire. i was offering private strip dances for 5s a pop. managed to do it once. then everyone started making me an outcast because they dont like whores.

so i said i am going to kill my self and ran into the fireplace. everyone was like NOOO. so now i got a proper job - for 10s a day i collect meat and feed it to someones cat.

i also stealthed into a bed room and found 2 gnomes having sex. so i follwed them to a pond where they continued it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom