Friendly guild seeking members

Rage

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings

I just wanted to announce that Legends of Midgard are seeking new members. We are looking for balanced and friendly people, preferably above the age of 18. It is our wish that your char is above level 20, and that you do not have a main in any other guild in midgard, that is we are not intressted in alts ;-).

Legends of Midgard does not focus on RvR, even though we have RvR hunts, so if your primary intresst is that, we might not be for you.

If you feel that we might be a group of people that you might enjoy playing with please check out our webpage at www.legendsofmidgard.dk.

If you want to ask questions about the guild you can either contact me ingame or any of the officers (just do /who legends and ask for an officer).

With regards
Rage
GM of Legends of Midgard

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
a friendly bunch of people :cheers:
is bingopyjamas still playing ?

Eredan

Fledgling Freddie
Legends of Midgard the same people as Legends of Camelot on Hib/Excal?

Rage

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings

To answer the first question, Bingo is most often found on his SB Saetia, and loggs on from time to time when he isnt enjoying the weather in his home country (I am envious, ppl from where I live pay lots of money just to visit one or 2 weeks a year ;-).

Second question: no we are not the same as Legends of Camelot. Would be a bit tricky to play both hib/excal and mid/excal I recon ;-).

with regards
Rage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom