Friday Nights Incident

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Howdy

As I have read on the forums that another attempt is gonna be made on Medusa tomorrow after a series of incidents on last friday night left some peeps in disbelief (Unhittable statues and Killing Medusa & not getting credit)
I am just curious whether this problem has been fixed or if somebody has heard any feedback. Hate to see another repeat tomorrow night :(

melyssa-pry

Fledgling Freddie
To my knowledge nothing has been said about friday nights killing of medusa and no credit, various theories as to why we failed to get credit but nothing proven. I checked my paladin tonight and she still needs credit. if same tomorrow when i log on, the raid will go ahead as planned

Merlene/melyssa DLK

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Keres said:
As I have read on the forums that another attempt is gonna be made on Medusa tomorrow after a series of incidents on last friday night left some peeps in disbelief (Unhittable statues and Killing Medusa & not getting credit)
I am just curious whether this problem has been fixed or if somebody has heard any feedback. Hate to see another repeat tomorrow night :(

Credit isn't going to happen, because it never does. No idea why we didn't get credit.

The statues becoming unkillable AFTER A PERIOD is apparently not a bug (so either hit them fast or kite them). No message being given clientside to explain it IS a bug, and has been reported to Mythic.

A GM should be available, as GOA is running an event at the same time.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom