Friday night..

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Tried it before and it just turned out a mess all the white lumps at the bottom.

Gonna give it a go tomorrow now i've read up on it :)

- remove the green skittles for better colour and taste
- leave to dissolve for 2-5 days (not sure if need fridge)
- filter off the ming that floats to the top
- bingo

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/msbrackenridge/entry/the_something_random/

lemme know how it goes.

ive just started mine this morning (using blackcurrant, strawberry and orange). im gonna follow the above procedure, but surely filtering with kitchen towel is gonna absorb a lot of vodka?

it is a very nice vibrant red at the minute, though i might say different when i suddenly get diabetes from drinking it all :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just squeeze the kitchen towel after you've thrown the shit out and you'll be laughing tris-

tris-

well it seems only after a few hours that full transfusion has nearly completed.

there is very little debris left in the bottom, and ive been shaking it like a toddler for a while now.

anyone whos done it before know if it HAS to sit for 5 days before removing the scum?

tris-

thought id give a brief update. after just over 24 hours i achieved 100% transfusion rate. i filtered the liquid twice through two different sheets of kitchen towel each time, squeezing out the remaining liquid. the quality improves massively when its filtered, including the smell.

so far ive just sipped it straight from the bottle. the taste is unbelievable, simply put its a liquid form of skittles, no taste or smell of vodka. you dont even know its vodka till it burns your innards :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah me too! Now give Skittles in Denmark :(

Had em a few years ago, but haven't seen em for awhile now? Any Danes who can help me out here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom