Friday News

B

Brannor McThife

<starts handing out placards reading WE WANT NEWS! and starts to chant>

WE WANT OUR FRIDAY NEWS!

WE WANT OUR FRIDAY NEWS!

AND WE WANT OUR XML!

AND WE WANT OUR XML!

It's 16H00 BST, that's 17H00 in Paris, are we getting the news today or Monday, huh?

:flame:

-G

PS. Or as my fellow South Africans would do:

<starts to toi-toi and chants>

Wee Deemand!
eish-eish!
Wee Deemand!

;)

O

old.Balth

We prolly get...

Friday-but-on-monday news lol

B

Brannor McThife

Phew. For a moment there I thought you bastards would all leave me hanging. ;)

-G

M

matax

<Takes placard from Brannor and starts chanting>

WE WANT NEWS

WE WANT NEWS

Bump - need something to read whilst I'm at work after all :)

B

Bodzilla

the french and german sites have their news :/

K

kemor

<pouts> You just forgot to press your refresh button! <whistles>

:D

E

Eleasias

Well gee isnt that great news! Nothing ready and nothing to except for a long while, wohoo I'm so happy now. Wasnt Chronicles supposed to be almost ready a long time ago and only little bit with scripting or something was left and 1.48 would fix this?

O

old.Balth

Dammnit I just finished reading the german news with a dictionary ;)

B

Brannor McThife

Hey! Take it back! I wanted news! Not prophecies of the end of the world!!! ARRRGGHHHH!!!!

:m00:

-G

O

old.Revz

Kemor are you English? Or do you not actually write the news items yourself?

K

kemor

I'm not english, I write the news, I do typos, I call them "french touch" then I correct them, I'm human and no, I don't run the servers in the cellar of my parents' house ;)

B

Brannor McThife

Well, I can say I've heard his voice before... But that could've just been some gimp he paid to record onto his cellphone...

Dude, the girls that were with me thought your voice sounded sexy. And they were babes...believe me... ;)

Guys, can I ask one thing? Tonight we could take a major hit as K stated, please, remember, it's not their fault, and although it's our gaming that may get dented, this is their livelihood.

-G

O

old.0xygen

The PvP server will come with the patch 1.51 or close behind. For now, the patch 1.51 is planned for October.

Thats pathetic. I mean I don't think I have the energy to rant cause its all been drained by the patheticness of that sentence

S

Spudgie

Originally posted by kemor
and no, I don't run the servers in the cellar of my parents' house ;)

Its just that Wanadoo has small hamsters in a Parisian wine cellar, transferring net packets via their cheek pouches. Wanadoo calls these hamsters routers.

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by Brannor McThife

Guys, can I ask one thing? Tonight we could take a major hit as K stated, please, remember, it's not their fault, and although it's our gaming that may get dented, this is their livelihood.

-G

Most sensible thing I've heard from Brannor in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom