Friday News

N

Nightchill

hopefully get a confirmed date for 1.60 \o/

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ha ha! We stand a better chance of being given flying monkey enemas!

O

old.Hellskor

Wednesday, April 16th : Patch-Day to 1.60

Thursday, April 17th : Due to some bugged file the Servers have to be taken offline

Friday, April 18th : GOA staff decides to enjoy their Easter-Vacation, Servers remain offline.

1st of May : a GOA employee discovers that the Servers are still offline.

N

Nightchill

nothing really new there.

is the route planner actually needed? tho i suppose with the ability to alt+tab in coming versions new players might use it..

T

trigali

Amusingly, the patch notes are not up yet in Rightnow...

O

Old Nicodemus

Damn Trigali!!!

Did you really have to wake He who must be obeyed, flayer of accounts trolls and keeper of the tech monkeys?????

<slaps Trigali>

What were you thinking?????? :p

F

Flimgoblin

I know the VN whineboards grumbled at the 'map-a-lot' as being a waste of time - I imagine the reaction would be the same on here..

however it might be useful for the newbies - wonder if mythic have any stats on how much it's being used?

M

Meeks

This means that things are moving the right way and that we may have the Chronicles back before the patch 1.61.

MAYBE we get the chronicles back before 1.61 :clap:

They sure work fast!

R

Roo Stercogburn

Playing a Midgard mezzer and what will become the weakest of all pet classes, not looking forward to 1.60 in any shape or form.

This bit on Herald sounded interesting though:

'Finally, we're going to be making a major announcement about our RvR enhancement plan in a few weeks via a press release. Suffice it to say, we know that the endgame of Camelot is all about RvR and we have a plan for focusing on and improving it as such.'

but of course it remains to be seen what they are intending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom