Friday news fun

Haren

Fledgling Freddie
Taken from the latest friday news:

"Here's also a relatively unused method to help you in your search for the Atlantean Artifacts. When you start off on your journey for Artefacts and therefore the associated scrolls, you can read them using the /interact command and they will reveal clues as to what creatures defend the artefact and any special techniques that can be used to facilitate the retrieval of the Artefact… to study with care !"

Seriously, does anyone ever read a scroll, let alone try to find out clues about the whereabouts of an artifact (instead of just looking it up on VoS)? :) Usually the tips in the friday news are quite interesting even for experienced players, but this just made me laugh.

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
They should post this tip instead:

/who BG
/who CG

will list all the people who are currently running a BG/CG. I only just found out a few weeks ago (was surprised it worked :)). I haven't seen it mentioned aywhere and judging by the spam in /as a lot of people still don't know about it :)

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
VOS and Toa Scrolls havent always been filled with info, so yes I guess someone has read them.

I dont, to lazy, but not all like spoilers when solving quests, I think :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
I love spoilers :p, unless it is a singleplayer game. In a pvp oriented game like daoc, I just can't stand pve.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
/bg who (shows all ppl in the bg)
/bg status (shows bg Leader, how many ppl in the bg, private/public, treasurer, lootlevel)
/bg groups (Shows Groups, ppl in groups that aint in the bg, solo players, group leaders and group members)

very imporant commands imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom