Friday Grab-ass

A

Apathy

Sanya really needs to get a new job. I bet she'd make a great assistant manager of a Starbucks store or something.

You know; the kind of job where she can give crap and incorrect information but noone really cares because...it's just coffee.

a.

A

Arnor

See your point ;)

and why the hell doesnt she start answering some real questions?

Who gives a shit about the damn battlegrounds or that instruments get worn every pulse?

L

lakih

There might be a Bard or Minstrel wondering about it... compare it to "our" news....

1.60 in progress...
dont trade accounts...
yada, yada...
yeda, yeda...

Whats those real questions you want to know Arnor?

K

klavrynd

wonder if they have a database with all the grabbag things in it, might be nice to browse

S

Solarius

You can easy brouse through the grab bags, do a search with 'grab bag' and the'll all be pulled out. Undfortunatly, so will any articles referring to this or that grab bag :p

There were some bits of interest there though. I for one wasn't aware that animist turrets were treated the way they are, as I'm sure some theurgists were interested in knowing more about how thier pets worked. Still many things that could be addressed that are not there though, but I guess there's only so much that can be done in one week, and the grab bag is related to questions mythic (or sanya) get asked by email :)

A

Arrows

after such a long time of talking she ran out of things to say !

could answer why they choose mythic to handle the euro side of things .. and erm .. apoligise for it .. and repent ... and erm ... ofer us all 500 quid each .. to just barely make up for it ...

O

old.LandShark

My, what a well-written, rational, literate and coherent moan.

Cheese, mate?

O

old.Tzeentch

i want them to say if they are thinking about this and this issue

like, are they looking at spells for such and such class?

the resist system?

end regen?
blah blah

think it would stop a lot of people leaving/re-rolling etc because they dont know if mythic gives a fuck about their problem/class anymore

B

Brennik

And then whining "you promised to take a look at (my class/housing/that-other-overpowered-class/epic mob bugs) and it's been two weeks and you've done NOTHING"?

Oh come on, they're not THAT stupid.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
i want them to say if they are thinking about this and this issue

like, are they looking at spells for such and such class?

the resist system?

end regen?
blah blah

think it would stop a lot of people leaving/re-rolling etc because they dont know if mythic gives a fuck about their problem/class anymore

Agreed :)

Answer something we wonder about ffs!

Like when will bm's/mercs get love, when will all enchanters/necros players be remotely terminated with c4, stuff like that!
Are they EVER gonna fix the summoning lines, the damn total rework of the STYLES. I could go on if I cba, unfortunately for you, i cant be arsed ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom