Friday funnies!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Three men go on holiday abroad together. The tourist office informs them that there is only one hotel in town with vacancies. The lads go along there, only to be told by reception that there is just one available room left in the hotel. They are not keen, but as it is their only option, they take the room for one evening and share its only bed.
That night, they all enjoy a good night's sleep. In the morning, the guy on the right side of the bed says,
"I dreamt I had the best wa nk last night."
The guy on the left side says,
"That's funny, I had the exact same dream!".
The guy in the middle says, "I dreamt I was skiing!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Blokes in the pub one night were discussing how stupid their wives were.
The first bloke says "My wife is so stupid, last night she spent £300 on steak and we dont even have a fridge or freezer big enough to store it all.

The second bloke says "yeah well last week my wife spent 20 grand on a new car and she doesnt even know how to drive it.

The third bloke chirps up and says "That is stupid but my wife, god this cracks me up every time I think about it, last week went to greece by herself for 2 weeks. I was watching her pack and she must have put about 10 packs of condoms in her bag, and she doesn't even have a penis"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've just just bought a new racehorse. I'm gonna call it 'My Face'. It will be great to have it racing down the track with all the women shouting 'Come on My Face'

:cheers:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Apparently they are now offering cruises on the Cutty Sark. But they only have smoking compartments.

gohan

FH is my second home
ski-ing joke is old vlad you suck, please never post again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom