friday farming fun

jnh

Loyal Freddie
any one fancy spending the night drinking beer and running around ToA farming some artifacts? theres still one or two i wouldnt mind, and i know there are other people out there still after some. so how about we make a night of it and get as many done as possible? if there is enough interest we'll set a time and location, dont wonna waste peoples time doing that now if we only get like 3 people turning up. could also do with a slightly experienced ToA-er since im still fairly new to ToA and not done many of the encounters :p

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
me willing to join up with 50 minstrel Baelrath. me after som and phoebus necklace

jnh

Loyal Freddie
say around 7pm BST? im pretty flexible on the time though, so when ever people can make it

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join with minstrel or sorc, need GoV, Maddeling Scalar, Traldors Oracle

Grauwl

Fledgling Freddie
migt be up for it, can join with icewizzy, ill pm you ingame tongiht.. if im on :)

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Drinking beer? Yes please.
Farming artifacts? No thanks.

Good luck though :drink:

jnh

Loyal Freddie
hmmm, maybe not quite enought for this then, nevermind :p

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
cant come sorry, the most awful thing is happening.......im being dragged to the pub !!! i will try to not to have to much beer :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom