Friday 26th March 18:30 GMT (ML7.1 to 7.7 & Scroll Farming)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive been to the ML7 dungeon twice now to help people from 7.1 through 7.6 (and whack the 7.7 boss after for a laugh) and both times silly amounts of scrolls have dropped (24 last time) The plan here is to form a group which maybe helps some people through these ML's but also grabs these lovely scrolls again. Im sure last time Mad Tales, Battler and Malice scrolls dropped amongst others.

You MUST be ML3 to enter this dungeon
We need the hand to get past 7.1, please mention if you have this
Priority will be given to PBAOE to speed up the farmage.

*** Updated group list ***
Brolundar : Cleric
Tears : Minst
Ranulf : Cleric
Visit : Infil, for damage
Matarese : merc, for damage
lillagullan : pally
Open
Open

Im going to be grabbing the mins space, but please feel free to post here or PM me in game if you would like to come.

Loot rules :-
Everyone in the group will /random 100 - then we will order the groups 8 people from highest number to lowest. Scrolls are then listed and members pick which scroll they want from top to bottom untill all 8 members have one scroll, then we go back to the top of the list and work down the members again, and again, and again untill all scrolls are gone.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Healer class :) as in Friar or Cleric im not biast, aslong as they have a heal field and power field which im sure friars can get, with ABS and PBT healing hasnt really been required the last two times.

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
NXS ya still doing a ml 3 raid this week or was that the one i heard being done on last Sunday? :S

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Graknak said:
NXS ya still doing a ml 3 raid this week or was that the one i heard being done on last Sunday? :S

Nah after last weekend i need a break !!!

Repeated 2.6 three times
Repeated 2.9 twice
Repeated 2.7 three times
Repeated 2.4 twice
Server crash
6hrs to do the ML2 track, i was drained - and I guess you were too.

To say ToA is buggy is an understatement :) It was sugested that I may do an ML3 this weekend but there was never a commited statement. Im pretty sure this saturday our guild will be making sure as many as possible have ML1 and sunday will be getting everyone possible pushed up to ML2 as some missed last weekends raid... then maybe.. just maybe.. the weekend after would be ML3, but my comminitment is to the guild and at the moment ML1 and 2 is still required by the majority.... sorry.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
With lack of Wizards / Thurgs ML3+ i suggest this here template :

Cleric - Hp / Power wards
Cleric - <can be easily done without> or Merc
Paladin
Paladin/Armsman - S+S
Merc/Infil
Merc/Infil
Merc/Infil/Reaver
Merc/Infil/Reaver/Minstrel

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Nxs said:
Nah after last weekend i need a break !!!

Repeated 2.6 three times
Repeated 2.9 twice
Repeated 2.7 three times
Repeated 2.4 twice
Server crash
6hrs to do the ML2 track, i was drained - and I guess you were too.

To say ToA is buggy is an understatement :) It was sugested that I may do an ML3 this weekend but there was never a commited statement. Im pretty sure this saturday our guild will be making sure as many as possible have ML1 and sunday will be getting everyone possible pushed up to ML2 as some missed last weekends raid... then maybe.. just maybe.. the weekend after would be ML3, but my comminitment is to the guild and at the moment ML1 and 2 is still required by the majority.... sorry.

:( :( :(

no-one is doing ml 3 these days and it's all i need and xp and then i'd be ml 6 in a day ><

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
I could come with ze cleric, sure. No power field though.

Matarese

Fledgling Freddie
I signing up for this raid.

Need ML7.2,3,4,5,6 for my merc.

Tenk ml6 banelord mercenary.

Spathi

Fledgling Freddie
i'm assuming you're the minstrel in this setup tears? otherwise ^^

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Would really love a cleric with power field as this speeds thing sup no end, first cleric to post with a power field will get a slot for sure.

Also we need someone who has the glove to get past the lava flow for 7.1 (i have all the parts but no barracuda needle, someone must have this or the glove) again first to post gets a slot.

Ive donme this before with a pretty non standard group, the PBAOE is only there if we can find some ice wizzies, if not the spaces are treated as misc and others can fill the slots.

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Nxs said:
Would really love a cleric with power field as this speeds thing sup no end, first cleric to post with a power field will get a slot for sure.

Also we need someone who has the glove to get past the lava flow for 7.1 (i have all the parts but no barracuda needle, someone must have this or the glove) again first to post gets a slot.

Ive donme this before with a pretty non standard group, the PBAOE is only there if we can find some ice wizzies, if not the spaces are treated as misc and others can fill the slots.

Brolundar is 4L7, 40/36 spec and finished ML6 Trial, so he should fit in.

If needed, i got 2 x Salamander wool.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Naagauk, 50 instr. minstrel signing up for some spank-age..

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok ill be starting a battlegroup at 18:30 GMT on friday, reserved places are :-

Brolundar : Cleric (with power field)
Ranulf : Cleric (with a part we need to make the glove to get us in)

Thats 5 spaces filled, Aslong as we have a paladin/cleric the other spaces can be filled pretty much by anyone so once we have the basics in the group the battlegroup will be opened to anyone, first come first served.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Nxs said:
Ok ill be starting a battlegroup at 18:30 GMT on friday, reserved places are :-

Brolundar : Cleric (with power field)
Ranulf : Cleric (with a part we need to make the glove to get us in)

Thats 5 spaces filled, Aslong as we have a paladin/cleric the other spaces can be filled pretty much by anyone so once we have the basics in the group the battlegroup will be opened to anyone, first come first served.

Forgot to put myself as Tears in the above... opps thats 6 slots

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Still on track for htis - meet at Volcanus for 18.30 - your space will be let to someone else at 18.45.

Still need one part for the glove which Linnet has kindly offered, so group is also dependant on this excahnge taking place, sorry but havent had time to farm this part yet.

Tyrath

Fledgling Freddie
second pala signing up , i need ml7.2-7.5 (the faction farming) so it would be very nice if i could go with you. Blockbot for lilla is always appreciated me thinks. will contact you before raid.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Nxs said:
Still on track for htis - meet at Volcanus for 18.30 - your space will be let to someone else at 18.45.

Still need one part for the glove which Linnet has kindly offered, so group is also dependant on this excahnge taking place, sorry but havent had time to farm this part yet.

I have a glove. No need to worry.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks guys - was a nice raid (despite a few LD's at key moments)

made around 25 scrolls and killed the 7.7 boss for some nice slashers - need to do this again at some point hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom