Friars, evade vs. parry

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
I've been searching all morning for answers about evade vs. parry

I remember something about if you spec parry higher than 19 it will make you evade less. I'm not sure at all if this is correct or not. Does anyone know?

I have 21+12 parry in my current spec and I'm doing very well with this. (I'm battlefriar) but is this high parryspec making my evadechance smaller?
and does it matter at all

Hope someone can help me :confused:

Calina

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

hmm never heard about that
but can advice a few better specs if you like?

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
I don't need better specs :)
Tried most of them already

I'm not a new friar I just wanted to know something about that parry evade thing...but thx anyway :)

Cal

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
Well i wont decrese your evade, exept in the sence that parry is worked out before evade (i think) so there will be less hits getting though to the point they have to test against evade. Taking random numbers, you evade 25% and Parry 25%, parry is worked out first so on any hit you have a 25% chance to parry, you then have 25% chance on the 75% of hits that get through, so thats a round about a 19% chance over all.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Calina said:
I don't need better specs :)
Tried most of them already

I'm not a new friar I just wanted to know something about that parry evade thing...but thx anyway :)

Cal

If i remember correctly the parry check is made before the evade check....so though your evade % dont change, the fact is you will parry more often thus lowering the chance of you evading as such

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Evade is checked before parry not the other way around. Block is the one that's checked after parry.

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom