Friars/Clerics/Paladins(30+) READ ME.

O

ostara

This is an idea I have had and doesn't necessarily need a whole load of commitment from those who want to be involved.

I has occured to me for a while that people are occasionally stilling saying "I had to release...no bloody clerics around!" and things like that. When people die some get hacked off and log, some people just get scared and don't do enough to level quickly. At the end of the day, if people don't level, it weakens us later on in RvR since we don't have as many to fight.

I would like to introduce the idea of "the healers order".
This will be a group that will receive gifts and donations which go to its members and in return we can offer the following...

** One or more cleric in each busy combat area at peak times(which we can rotate...there is enough of us).

** A pool of clerics available for groups that are short (we all gain xp from that one).

** Advice, buffs and appropriate (not daft) items for starting healer classes.

** Loads of others stuff that I can't think of at this point in time LOL.

It will be fun and it will be rewarding for all backers and participants.

All that remains is to get peeps involved.

This is just an idea and Im not even putting myself forward as its figure head (more like admin clerk). I'm only 23rd level at the mo lol.

Have a think and message me should you be interested.

--
Ostara - 23rd level Cleric
ostara@rpg-sandwich.co.uk

J

Jiggs

only place i had a problem getting rezzed is Stonelords in Dartmoor :rolleyes:

I don't think this is really necessary since there is always 100ish people in lyonesse and loads in the Barrows which are the two main areas for xp.

its a nice thought though :)

O

ostara

Well, I even if it isn't completely necessary I do think it has 2 major advantages giving it a try.

It gives people roles and responsibilities in game... hence a purpose other than running about and killing for xp at early levels.

It may have other advantages that we haven't thought of due to nobody exploring this route.

I'm not suggesting a guild and there are some other areas that do need more clerics. Placement will be based on level so you will be gaining in these times.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Jiggs
only place i had a problem getting rezzed is Stonelords in Dartmoor :rolleyes:

I don't think this is really necessary since there is always 100ish people in lyonesse and loads in the Barrows which are the two main areas for xp.

its a nice thought though :)

Stonelords? what stonelords? oh _those_ stonelords that didn't appear till now until lag.

Ah.
Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom