Friars 25-35

I

invisiblity

Hammadryads at the border to lyonesse drop Friar Specific drops Bracers Cloaks Rings Armour ect all with + to friar stats and skills like staff parry, con yellow from 30 but if you can get a good grp to get up there earlier the exp isnt bad either. Also drops a Robe with same graphics as the Friar Epic robe called Soft Bark Frock, crap stats but it loks cool, so just to notify any friars who didnt know about these trees so they can get sum uber drops, might want to take a Fire/Slash char with u aswell as trees weak to this, btw if anyone is selling drops from these plz pm me ingame as im after a few more :D

Quarterstaff 29 friar
:D

oh and a free sidi glowie staff would be nice

M

Moody

I'll pick this one of your 2 threads to reply :p

Good job providing info to fellow realmies :) I just want to add that trees in general seem pretty acolyte friendly. Elder Beeches in Cornwall drop also a nice jewel (Elder Beech Fruit), and further up high level are Witherwoodes who are known to drop cleric shields and friar staffs.

Other really great spot for Friars are the Undead Monks at the abbey ruins in Lynn Barfog. They drop tons of Friar jewelry and a whole set of armour. On top of that, they are skellies and weak to staffage :D

L

Lustedelf

free sidi glowie u wish :p

good job spongy dude :D

S

syri

excellent, will have to remember this when i level my friar :)

T

the_hermit

Llyn Barfog - Undead Monks... they drop scads of Friar gear AND the Dried Monk Skulls can be given to someone in Snow Station for XP!

D

Dardamein

Originally posted by the_hermit
Llyn Barfog - Undead Monks... they drop scads of Friar gear AND the Dried Monk Skulls can be given to someone in Snow Station for XP!

At what season is this spot good at?

T

the_hermit

Allakazham has them listed HERE as level 30-34. I've been killing them from about level 29 (28 with my Necro) and collecting stuff from them...

Best thing is that Llyn Barfog is so under-rated, no one ever hunts there!

T

treaza

Originally posted by invisiblity
Hammadryads at the border to lyonesse drop Friar Specific drops Bracers Cloaks Rings Armour ect all with + to friar stats and skills like staff parry, con yellow from 30 but if you can get a good grp to get up there earlier the exp isnt bad either. Also drops a Robe with same graphics as the Friar Epic robe called Soft Bark Frock, crap stats but it loks cool, so just to notify any friars who didnt know about these trees so they can get sum uber drops, might want to take a Fire/Slash char with u aswell as trees weak to this, btw if anyone is selling drops from these plz pm me ingame as im after a few more :D

Quarterstaff 29 friar
:D

oh and a free sidi glowie staff would be nice

robe does not exact look like epic, the belt looks different ;)

A

asorek

The undead monks are NEVER camped...probably cos theyre in LB and no-ones goes there much.. they drops shit loads of friar stuff i used to farm em with my old Cabbie...good drop rate too..maybe 1 in 4 i killed drops something..

H

heath

Well.....time to take my fire wiz and necro to 2 spots to hunt for decent gear for my friar....cheers for the decent information....things like that make the game better for all....and a nice non flame/whine thread too !!! ((o:

:bazbeer:

I

invisiblity

:p

Originally posted by Lustedelf
free sidi glowie u wish :p

good job spongy dude :D

take your ego and shove it up your legendarys tailors ass Solo
mwahahhahaha

and hello :D

givf lvl 35 overcharged sc leather

Y

ye-roon

i spent 2 days hunting those hama's with my pala

well hunting...

i was 50 they were green and i fought with 5-6 at a time to keep the challenge up :p

there are multiple spot where these babies are

spot one: just b4 u enter Lyonesse in cornwall to the rite of the road in the trees

spot two: smae as spot one, but on the left side of the road and a bit further from the road. There is a named one here.

spot three: near the clerk house this one is in lyonesse. these are the highest con, and this was only spot where all hama's were green to my pala.

farmed there just to get all the drops.

the cloak (wich is hooded and UBAH) didn't drop first day but got 3 of them with one pull the second tho.

the thing that dropped the most was the leather arms. They also drops vials of green tree blood wich can be stacked up to 5 and are worth 10g per 5, so 2g per piece :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom