Friar stats

F

finisher

I'm going to start a Briton friar and thought that putting 10 in str, dex and con would be the best move, however because i'll be use a 2-handed weapon would it be best to put some in qui.

Also how important is it to spec parry?

P

Pin

Str is USELESS for a Friar (staff damage is wholly based on Dex). IMHO stick em in Dex/Con/Qui (or Dex/Con/Pie if you wanna be a healer).

As for speccing, search this board back a page or two, there's a couple of threads already.

M

Motowntheta

10 dex 10 con 10 qui

no need for peity really :)

K

Kagato.

friars strength increasing with level was a big f*** up by mythic, who themselves didn't realise staves are entirely based on dex, hence all the self dex buffs.

As stated above, don't put anything in strength.

F

Fagane

Putting 10 points in QUI is advicable, a lot of good dammage dealing staffs are slow. No points in STR as is mentioned above.

All other points should go to DEX, CON, PIE. Whatever you prefer. I myself did QUI, CON, PIE and I am very happy with it. Dex is very easy to raise.

Fagane

J

Jiggs

well at least you spelt Friar right in this forum

M

medowind

but then if str didnt go up how would you carry your pwning staff and uber solo loot?

P

Pin

Originally posted by medowind
but then if str didnt go up how would you carry your pwning staff and uber solo loot?

They also get STR buffs :rolleyes:

B

benedictine

Put all into STR and u will be happy and gimped like me

B

benedictine

Put 10 into STR and u will be happy and gimped like me

DAMN YOU MYTHIC!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom