Friar spec

Q

Qwegji-

Im leveling a friar at the moment and cant decide on a final spec.

Ive been looking through different forums and posts about it and have got it down to 4 specs but would like some more advice on them. They are:

39s / 47e / 18r / rest parry

39s / 46e / 25r / rest parry

44s / 46e / 15r / rest parry

44s / 47e / 7r / rest parry

Just cant decide :/

L

Lorthania

Mine is:
39 Staff - This is to complete the second evade chain

18 Rejuv - I tend to end up healing quite a lot, so this is a bit higher than usual - most just go to 15 for the rez.

21 Parry - Higher than most, but worth it imo :)

45 Enhancements - This gives you the last DEX/QUI buff.

If you spec to 15 in rejuv and save a little on parry, you can go up to 47 for an extra heat resist and get the last haste buff as well. It's a personal choice: I think it's a rather high cost just for a bit of extra speed you probably won't be using that much anyway, especially when grouped.

Hope this helps :)

Lorth

Y

-yoda-

44staff
46enhance
7juve
rest parry here and i love it :)

my old spec was
Enha49
Staff39
Reju15
Parry13

which i also loved :) but seeing as i solo rvr mostly in df/odins/hw and early hrs emain i went for the higher staff / lower rejuve spec . tis fun attacking an unsuspeting enemy and getting the side style chain of on em . and if hit haste can kill many before stun wears off :)

K

Kallio

Originally posted by -yoda-
44staff
46enhance
7juve
rest parry here and i love it :)

my old spec was
Enha49
Staff39
Reju15
Parry13

which i also loved :) but seeing as i solo rvr mostly in df/odins/hw and early hrs emain i went for the higher staff / lower rejuve spec . tis fun attacking an unsuspeting enemy and getting the side style chain of on em . and if hit haste can kill many before stun wears off :)

Friars are a superb and fun class, too bad they have issues atm like all non det tanks :(

I

iceflower

Your choice depends on what you expect from your rvr. If you expect to get groups regulary then 18 rejuv is worth specing for. However, if you plan on going solo then staff and enhance focus is probably better.

I

inuyasha

quote iceflowers sig
"Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans"

LOL!
Stlong job imho =)
Merry meet and blessed be! hehe

H

Hotandsandy

I would go:

50 cleric 50 merc and 50 Icewizz

if I were you

Friars are a dead class

F

frogster

44s / 47e / 7r / rest parry will be my final spec :O

I

iceflower

Originally posted by inuyasha
quote iceflowers sig
"Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans"

LOL!
Stlong job imho =)
Merry meet and blessed be! hehe

Glad to have brought some light into your life too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom