Friar spec for thid

perfvert

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the best way to spec a friar for thid and which race. What are main stats that rise each level.. Thanks in advance

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
First of all friars can only become britons. Then I doubt that you want to make a friar for thid as they aren't "exactly" good at lower levels (they're not even that good at higher ones...). Strength is the primary attribute of a friar, think piety is second and constitution third. Which is silly as staff damage comes 100% from dex (that means you'll want to put 10 points into dex, 10 points into qui and 10 points into con).
About the spec...I'd take my enh pretty high and staff probably a bit lower (you need to look at which point you get a new style or a new buff...), maybe 6 or 7 rej will come in quite handy to remove disease and poison

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Just 1 race availible for a friar, that's the briton class.
Primary attribute: Piety
Secundary attribute: Constitution
Tertiary attribute: Strength

put 10 points in dex/con/pie or dex/con/qui

Now for the spec at lvl 24:

If you've got a buffbot:

21 Staff
15 Enhance
10 Parry
7 Rejuv

If you haven't got a buffbot:

21 Staff
18 Enhance
4 Parry
7 Rejuv

or spec 18 staff to bump up parry (not worth it imo). Can't remember my thid friars spec but it's probably the first one.

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
21s 18ench 7rejuv(a must no matter what) and rest parry, 4 i think it was.

trust me.

Tuk

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Or you can become a Saracen Friar, just that only you would know it deep in your heart. spec 24 CS 19 Stealth the rest into Poison and wield staff all you like :)

Seriously though, you have some good tips a few posts up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom