Friar Robes

O

old.Remus

can anyone tell me where merchants for these are and any places to look for drops for a sub lvl 30 Friar...thanks

O

old.LandShark

merchants for these are... wuh? Which merchants are these? :)
Your trainer gives you a 100%qua robe every 5 levels up to (and including) 25.
Not sure if leather robes can be crafted yet, think that may be 1.51.
Keltoi mobs can drop a Keltoi Infiltrator's Disguise, which despite the name is a friar-only leather robe.
At lvl30ish there's the shepherd's robes from lyonesse... eurhm. Other than that, can't think atm.

B

belth

Robes are craftable currently... I just wish they weren't Friar only automatically, I just might consider getting a AF102 one for comedy value ;)

J

Jiggs

stick with trainer robes (give your robes to the trainer every 5 levels for a new pair) then get a ghost robe of the monks in lynn when you are 25+ monks also drop a few items which are nice for friars :p best staffs you will get are on your epic quests (haze staff, zealot staff etc)
the 35+ look for a whirling defender or get a crafted one (dont get the hammy staff unless you like watching taking 3 years to swing your weapon)
in next patch there are loads of goodies on the hammys on the lyon border for the 30-40 levels.

when i was low level getting stuff was easy due to the fact that there were only about 7 friars online at any time. People would often just message you out of the blue and dump a load of leather and staffs on you. I guess there is more competition nowadays.

B

belth

Originally posted by Jiggs
when i was low level getting stuff was easy due to the fact that there were only about 7 friars online at any time. People would often just message you out of the blue and dump a load of leather and staffs on you. I guess there is more competition nowadays.

There's still not enough friars to create a demand for the abundance of friar only items :p

K

K0nah

wish there was more merc only gear - kinda sux fighting off clerics and minstrels for chain drops :(

speaking of which anyone got any doom chain laying around they wanna sell? arms/boots in particular?

O

old.LandShark

I got j00 doom arms right here...
my epics are like a carbon copy with higher resists :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom