Friar RA's....

O

old.LandShark

Anyone have any thoughts? :p
Atm I have MCL, aug qui2 and dodger1, basically I got them for PvE.... got both RA respecs left.
What should I go for first?

A

Apathy

I respecced out of my random RA selection so I can get IP and Purge as soon as possible. Right now I need about 10 more points or something to get IP. Have FA2 and Purge and...that's it.

Hurts not having MCL but I will get that soon enough. As per usual, get the expensive RAs whilst the points are rolling in once or twice every fight. :p Then stock up on all the little piddly ones like AoM etc.

Wild Healing and Mastery of Healing! WOOO!

a.

W

whuzzy

What concerns Whuzz and his RA's atm.

Aug Dex 2
Aug Qui 2
Aug Con 1
Master of Pain 2 (AUA)
Dodger 2 (Nerf Evade)
Avoidance of Magic 1 (the + Resi for 1 Point is really worth it)
Long Wind 1 (Dam nice with endusong, makes u feel almost like a pally when running)

+ Some other randoms

What i will be doing is to put them around abit randomly here & there till RR4L5 and then going to Respec to IP and i can still keep my MOP2 and Dodger 2.

Whuzz

C

corentmm

LW is a great RA - good for running stealthers who think they can out-sprint you into the dirt. That and MCL are the only things I couldn't live without atm.

My RAs look pretty much like Whuzz's atm, am saving up for IP

Y

-yoda-

atm i have
aug dex2
aug quick2
doger2
mop2
mcl 1
lw1
and a cple of other pve orrientated passives ,

i do have a ra. respec stone in my vault , but im waiting formyself to get a few more ra pnts before i respec into i.p because i think losing my passives would negate my ip (especially for pve) so i wanna get at least enough rp's soi can have i.p and dodger2 before i respec my ra's .

P

Powahhh

you NEED
IP
Purge

those 2 goes above all
then you can decide what else you want
Dodger for evading
MoP more crts=more dmg
MCL = (ups? :p)
LW to outsprint when some1 runs away from you
etc etc

but defintly the 2 that you MUST have are IP-Purge
:)

C

Cabo-

atm.

AoM 2
FA2 - IP
MCL
aug dex 2
MoPain 2
aug acurity 2
Wild healing 2
serenity 1

would drop some of em to get purge if i could

A

Athis

I'm a lowbie RR gimp right now:

aug dex 2
aug qui 2
aug con 1
toughness 1
AoM 1
Dodger 2
MoPain 2
MoParry 1
MCL
EDIT: Oh right, Long Wind 1 too. Best 1 point I've ever spent :m00:

Will save up for purge eventually and go up to atleast AoM 3, not sure if I'll bother with the lame "I r teh winnar!" button (IP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom