I need new armor, I am looking for either

Magmus imbued leather armor
or
Danaoin Nightwatcher armor

contact me ingame or via. this thread

O

old.mathus 2

Bedwin mate,

It seems we are after the same items...lol, I to have had no joy in getting them.:)

What about player crafters? can they make leather armour AF92 and above, the reason I ask such a "N00b" question is that I have heard that this will not be possible untill the patch is due? :(

Is this true?

So, plse donate any spare armour to the good friars...

Mathus WitchHunter LvL 41 Friar (still :( ) Black Gryphons

B

belth

Originally posted by mathus 2
What about player crafters? can they make leather armour AF92 and above, the reason I ask such a "N00b" question is that I have heard that this will not be possible untill the patch is due? :(

Is this true?

Currently up to 78 and up to 98 in 1.48... Upto 102 in 1.50 ;)

A

Addlcove

Id better get some money for our beloved guild crafter then, I want a complete set of player crafted after patch :))

og btw for friars lvl 39+ in need of money, take a stroll down catas buff up and sit down til you have full mana and end, then use end regen and dont stop bashing legionaries until your out of mana and end, pays about 7g, then 2 min downtime and you start over ;) boring and no exp, but good money :)

C

c0ngo

I have the Danaoin Nightwatcher arms and I have one peice of the Magma Hardened Set (I think the legs but could be wrong).

I'm not interested in selling them cause I really don't need the money but would be happy to trade for AF 92 + Chain especially Gloves and Legs.

Would also consider trading for some nice lvl 25 + Thurg/Minst gear for my alts.

A

Astrala

Please please please, if you get these Items I need them much more than Bedwin :D

C

c0ngo

Get killing Danion Soldiers then the drop both AF98 Chain and Leather.

Only problem is they group in up 2 3's and con yellow-purp at lvl 50, although the purps are Commanders, + you get the fun of the Bean adds you get there as well :)

O

old.Marneus

Bedwin, Ast,

u dont need armour, u got me look after you :m00:

A

Addlcove

:m00: :m00: :m00:
nuff said

Astrala would have a better chance of winning an aggro contest with me than you would :p

O

old.BJ|Bored

Astrala cheats at agroing mobs tho ;P

even after i forced the use of a lvl 10 staff still agros off me :/

kinda embarassing ;P

O

old.LandShark

Either of you need Robes of Celerity? AF98 drop, got it from some ravenclan giants in snowdonia. As my friar's lvl 25 and not even my main char atm, I'm sure you could put this to greater use than me... =)

A

Astrala

BJ I'm trying to find a lvl 5 staff so I can group with you again... has anyone got one ??

:clap:

O

old.BJ|Bored

i can get u a great deal on a rotten tree twig ?

O

old.BJ|Bored

its a thrust twig with a very blunt end so sure you can use your thrust styles ;)

A

Astrala

It must be Gambits Twig of Boredness then, sorry I already have one of them :clap:

O

old.Feac

I am stuck at 802

so if u 2 big beefy friars want new suits i need to hit 999 by end of june :clap: then i will make u whatever ur heart desires at the moment feac is having a :sleeping: from crafting due to financial difficulties :m00:

Feac

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom