Friar/Armsman/Scout/Theurgist 50 Epic

E

Eggy

Decided that my friar really could do with his epic armour for PvE, so I'm going to arrange the quest.

Anyone needing to do this quest, meet Sunday8pm GMT at Lyonesse Pikemen (near gobbo house), having recieved the quest, and ready to start. Need a decent full group, preferably 2 for this one. Bring your friends etc - hopefully get a decent amount of people who need this quest.

If this isn't the best time for most, it could be re-arranged.

S

soylent green

I'll be there m8 my friar Lon, still has'nt done his epic. I'll get a few from my guild to come along too.

T

Theoderik

i´m in with my 50 Arms.. maybe some of my fellows are goin to assist us..

T

Theoderik

hmm, the server crashed just before starting the quest..

wanna retry it tuesday at 8.00 pm gmt?

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Theoderik
hmm, the server crashed just before starting the quest..

wanna retry it tuesday at 8.00 pm gmt?

I know :/

I'm out on Tues...and wed....and thurs....but maybe not friday.

O

old.Ashgen

Eggy .. ask the guild?

Ask the guild mate, I am sure that many will rally to the cause :rolleyes:

I will get whatever you need (Armsman, Cleric, Theurgist) down to Lyon, and I would recommend 2 FG.

I know it can be done with one FG (and have done) but all eight people need to know what to do and unfortunately that doesn't always happen :(.

We have an alliance now btw, so maybe a message on /as may russle up some people?

Good luck

Ash

E

Eggy

Re: Eggy .. ask the guild?

Originally posted by old.Ashgen
Ask the guild mate, I am sure that many will rally to the cause :rolleyes:

I will get whatever you need (Armsman, Cleric, Theurgist) down to Lyon, and I would recommend 2 FG.

I know it can be done with one FG (and have done) but all eight people need to know what to do and unfortunately that doesn't always happen :(.

We have an alliance now btw, so maybe a message on /as may russle up some people?

Good luck

Ash

its not that i want to get mine done, therefore should ask guild - its so people who dont have big guilds can get it done. thats the point of it xx

A

-ag-bometal

Re: Eggy .. ask the guild?

Originally posted by old.Ashgen

My guild did it with 2 PPL, A S/S Paladin and a scout. They were both buffed tho.

God, nerf pallys in pve :p

O

old.Ashgen

Impressed

I have seen 2 or 3 full groups wiped out down there ... so two people is impressive!

F

Fagane

3 Theurgs can do it to (2 earth spec, 1 Wind). They just need to petspam the named mob and ice root the adds. The Air pets keep it stunned and create the bonus to hit, the earth pets finish the job big time.

Fagane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom