Fresh start on German cluster Albion/Midgard

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm rolling tomorrow Monday(23rd Nov) on Avalon cluster but I know nobody overthere. I would apreciate any kind of help, preferably someone to group for some exp and fun, or just powerlevel. I'll be playing 2-3 hours (at most) daily because no time so any help to easy my way to enjoy the RVR is really welcomed.

Midgard or Albion. I'll probably end playing infiltrator in Albion or Runnie in midgard, depends on where people whos willing to help is.

Anyone who is also willing to make a fresh start, be it known that I have no problem in meeting new people and group together, no matter the level, just for fun & xp. I'll be all the time with a buffbot for support (low level doh, same as my main char).

Cheers

islef

Loyal Freddie
i got theurg and inf there if u need some help, spend most of my time on hib tho, but gimme ur msn if you need a hand, ill prolly just be bored toying with dragon template for the bm anyway,

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Why dont you want to try hib? Seems there is gonna be a few of us starting up there. Might be able to tag along for fun.

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Batdie!
Long time no see, I enjoyed playing with you shadowblade (I was on Sniky) if you remeber. :D
I got a disgusting Alb, a heretic I made a year ago. I could help you over there, and give u some plats. But if you decide going mid, I would love to join you level up. (Don't like alb hehe). I can't in the nearest future though as I need to study for exams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom