Frenzy Look for a Shammy

Lalin

Fledgling Freddie
As Topic says.. Frenzy is look for a RvR Shammy..

You will be need 3-5 times a week for some hours of fun..
You need to be ToA'ed and have ML's... As far as RR goes we kinda dont care.. but ofc higher the better :p

Leave Name - RR - ML - Spec - RA and we will get back to you.

Lalin GM of Frenzy​

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
imo post ur group setup, grp members RRs, MLs or even names...

cos if u search for the guild on duskwave (for example) then all u're able to notice is ebayed healer, ur sb, a few rr6 (2 + another sb), rest just nothing to say about...

nothing personal but more info about what exactly u need the shammy for would be useful :)

Lalin

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:

cos if u search for the guild on duskwave (for example) then all u're able to notice is ebayed healer, ur sb, a few rr6 (2 + another sb), rest just nothing to say about...

nothing personal but more info about what exactly u need the shammy for would be useful :)

/ignore ... didnt ask for flame if u dont got anything nice to say the stfu will you

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Paradox was a nice guy but once he joined 1337 guild named Frenzy... ;)

And previous Frenzy GM had a few bans for artie stealing from what i know :p

sucha friendly and nice guild... and they never change to bad.

PS. Actually my previous post was constructive cos i've shammy and might be interested... well np, gl

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be constructive then, try contacting Gorbachio/Slappie ingame, he has a RR5+ shammy and is sorta looking for an opportunity like that, I suppose.

Marc

FH is my second home
Lalin said:
/ignore ... didnt ask for flame if u dont got anything nice to say the stfu will you

lol how did he flame u?

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Mazzaca said:
I'll be constructive then, try contacting Gorbachio/Slappie ingame, he has a RR5+ shammy and is sorta looking for an opportunity like that, I suppose.

Lol evul u!

Edit: And Yes it might be nice to post something about groupsetup for eventual interested shamans.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Lalin said:
I think he wasnt rly flaming .. he quit daoc caus he didnt get grps with shammy/berz .. mby he saw a small chance here to play again?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
RR5 shaman, ML 10 perf. ToA:ed and sc:ed
Specc: 38 aug, 37 cave, 9 mend.
Offensive and active ra's.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
RR5 shaman, ML 10 perf. ToA:ed and sc:ed
Specc: 38 aug, 37 cave, 9 mend.
Offensive and active ra's.

tehee, that's way too serious for this thread! sorry mack :)

Jomfru

One of Freddy's beloved
why do you even care about we have a ebay'd healur?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well i think bouh made some valid points with his post, the replies to it were kinda unnecessary :p

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Lalin said:

/covers in fear from the ground shocking from all the toa'd ml'd shamans rushing to join frenzy

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
if you gimme a good offer, i can provide a semigimped, halfway toa'ed, uber annoying, but somewhat cool Buffbot :D

-Jerelyn

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Summoner said:

and i thought everybody knew frenzy! :(:(:( its not a new guild u know... it was like omfgwtfffs-stop-pm'ing-for-join-frenzy when nf got out and we made some deathspams and made small 500k-800k lwrp... its just like we stopped playing and now we're trying to start up again with those who are up for it. but we neeed a SHAMMY... can u plz post if you are a shammy and can say yes to this: "You will be need 3-5 times a week for some hours of fun..
You need to be ToA'ed and have ML's... As far as RR goes we kinda dont care.. but ofc higher the better :p" then "Leave Name - RR - ML - Spec - RA and we will get back to you."

maybe it will not always be a full gg cuz we will rather take a friend from another guild who we know plays good than invite some old bc member or other retarded brain damaged crap players, and then still have a good grp and make some rp's... thx for careing, luv i all <3 (and im not even in a bad mood)

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
if you want to know smth about some of the members i can tell this:
Logi (ml7 sm) aka logix... (truely a nice guy and good player)
Plask (ml8 rm) aka Allways Coca and Xortox (sold) (Whines the most but plays the best) ;D
Stubbe (ml10 healer) aka Jomfru, Sejko, Frexz, Mixal, Laxim (he couldnt decide what to play and lvld alot of chars, but stubbe isnt his 1st healer and he knows how to play it. Even the stubbe from NP was not the real owner so stfu about that ebay thing)
Shirtrox (ml8 warrior) aka Venomic (According to our casters he's good even tho he dont got that much rp's, they like him and i never hear any whine about him)
Aramoni (ml5 skald) aka Aprily (Shirtrox's gf OfDOOM)
Lalin (ml? healer) aka Paradoxx (Have been playing for a long time but i havent played with him in rvr yet rly so cant say anything)
Myself, ml8 healer and i just reloaded my zerk, fully toa'd but only ml3 atm

any new inv's or other members, i cant say much about since i've been away.
just pm if u need any other info.. ;)

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
athom said:
Stubbe (ml10 healer) aka Jomfru, Sejko, Frexz, Mixal, Laxim (he couldnt decide what to play and lvld alot of chars, but stubbe isnt his 1st healer and he knows how to play it. Even the stubbe from NP was not the real owner so stfu about that ebay thing)
Absolutely correct and I have made no secret that Stubbe was ebayed to begin with. However, in my defense, it was from a friend of mine, and the char was roughly rr4 and wearing epic at the time of purchase. Just to clear things up. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom