Frenzied Shield

J

Javai

A real long shot but if anyone has one of these they are prepared to part with please message me in game or here, I got a collection of DM drops and some gold...I'm almost desperate enough to sell my body (but don't tell Vladimir :p )

/em looks up at you with the most appealling puppy dog eyes

P

- Pathfinder -

Just go kill Epic mobs :p And camp the feeders while you wait for them to repop ;) Drop rates in LB suck, but at least it's something to do :)

O

old.LandShark

s'good exp, those feeders :p
or at least, decent enough to reduce the pain of camping em for hours upon hours. =)

J

Javai

Hehe, been doing that but figured there was nothing to lose in seeing if someone had one in a vault somewhere geting dusty :)

C

Cerverloc

Knights have pondered the mystery that holds Frenzied Shield. Man have died trying to obtain one. Some went insane and others just gave up.

Frenzied Shield, 99% of all albion tanks want one and the droprate is like -99%

O

old.Gregorian

just to make u hope:

i know someone who has that shield - some gimped paly i think but im quite sure he wont give it away :p

K

Khalen

Originally posted by old.Gregorian
just to make u hope:

i know someone who has that shield - some gimped paly i think but im quite sure he wont give it away :p

Is that gimped paladin maybe someone we know? ;)

I think I'm gonna do some more epic mobs and frenzies.. If yah need another tank call me please :)

P

- Pathfinder -

So Greg's still around :p We have several people in the guild with said shield, so it does drop :) Given how shield tanks keep moaning about this drop, is it the best in Albion? I can't recall it stats, but this shield is fairly good as well, no? :)

P

- Pathfinder -

Come to think about it, I havn't seen a single drop with +8 to a stat besides this shield :p So it's a tad special at any rate ;)

J

Javai

I haven't checked it out but I presume that if you are using your shield to attack a large shield does more damage than a medium?

I do know that a alrge shield blocks more targets than a medium which probably only really matters when you get swarmed by Dartmoor Ponies ;)

Which just goes to show size matters :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom