Frenzied Shield (Albion)

J

Javai

Searched about but can't find an answer anyone know if this shield drops in curent patch and level of the Frenzied Feeders it drops off? (In Llyn Barfog according to gamebanshee)

Ta

K

Khalen

Yes they drop. Pilia has one only she ain't online that often anymore... She got it from Charge's char before he left. But they do drop :) Gonna look for mine also...

J

Javai

Thanks Khalen

Next stop Llyn Barfog (any idea on how tough the things are to kill?)

K

Khalen

Be prepared to stay there long ;) Pulling will take most of the time I think. But always a pull of just 1 so ain't that hard with some friends. Do remember that the drop rate is still kinda low. And they drop other stuff as well... Most conned red to me (50)

B

Bleri McThrust

Does anyone know if the drop rate improves after the upcoming patch ??

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by Khalen
Yes they drop. Pilia has one only she ain't online that often anymore... She got it from Charge's char before he left. But they do drop :) Gonna look for mine also...

The Sheid was Tomasks I think but maybe he gave it 2 Charge b4 he left then charge gave it 2 Pilia b4 he left who knows.

But u are right about where it dropped ;)

K

Khalen

Hmm I could have mixed up the names indeed... But she has one and I want it too :p

O

old.Tomask Writus

Aye i was in kind mood that day gave all my old stuff to pilia in the end so if you want Dark sword of granite and ellyll sword gave them up too ;) .

P

- Pathfinder -

You havn't seen nothing yet, punk :whip:

O

old.Elfslayer

They sure are in this patch, we got one on Thursday night :)

Elfslayer
lvl 44 cabbi
Crusaders of Albion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom