Freeze!

A

Apone

Ermm...Hi guys
Im new to these forums and i was wondering if it was a forum that gives you help toward all games?
If it is i got a problem with vietcong and im outta ideas so maybe someone else could help me fix it.
The problem is that i just got VIETCONG yesterday.Installed it,played it and it worked fine.The next day i get up to play it,im playing online the games been running smoothly with no problems at all and then suddenly it FREEZES!
Im forced to hard reboot my comp as i cant ctrl+alt+del out or anything,then when my comp has finished rebooting and gets to desktop i get the windows xp "Dont send" or "Send error report"message and the error is always labelled "Msbb"(WTF IS THAT!?) Ive updated drivers etc to the full.Tried resetting the game grafix.Taken off the PC case and cleaned the comp out.Probably a few other things that i cant remember right now.
Heres my system specs:
Windows xp Pro
256MB-ram
GeForce 4 ti4600 128mb ram
1.60ghz
1900mhz. Now c'mon,your tellin me those specs cant handle this friggin game! Please help...
Later...

C

chuckysg1

your spec's are fine try to download up to date 3d drives for your 3d card that may help all so check if your pc temp is getting to hot go here for help with pc temps help www.overclockers.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom