freeze laggs and wierd grafic buggs..

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
ok quite recently or well maybe a month ago i got this realy wierd grafic bugg, screenshot,screen 006 ,and when i got this bugg i allso had lots of freeze laggs like one every 2 min.
anyways when i got that grafic bugg i decided to erase the hd since nothing was realy running well on it anymore.
alltho after the formation iam still getting freeze laggs, these laggs last like 10sec :(
allso i got this grafic bugg quite recently, screen 014 , this is after i erased the hard drive
uhm some info on my comp whould maybe be in order..
p4 2.2ghz
512 ddr ram, dont know what brand it is..
geforce ti 4600
running under windowsXP
got directX 9.0B and the latest drivers for the card allso installed the latest drivers for my mainboard and for the soundcard when i reformated it..

clicky here for t3h screens mates!

oh and sorry about the geocites host.. just wanted to upload quick osv :eek:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I have heard a lot of ppl moaning about the latest NVidia drivers (54.72 i think), so that could be part of it, try removing them and putting on the ones that came with the card, or find some retro ones (52.64 I run perfectly well).

Also try running in a lower res, say 1024X768 to see if the problem is the same. Looks like youre running at 1600X1200 or whatever.

The only other thing I can think of is disk lag, which I sometimes get from progs like Diskkeeper.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Looks like it has something to do with ur graphic card or graphic drivers.... sum graphic glitch of sum kind.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo : tried the drivers you said might work, however it didnt work..
and iam running on 1280*1024, tried 1024X768 same prob..

behatch said:
hm did you do that in paint? lol and wtf daoc classic :p

using classic ui nothing else running toa client.. and thanks that realy helped me alot behatch... quite helpful indeed

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
old.Whoodoo : tried the drivers you said might work, however it didnt work..
and iam running on 1280*1024, tried 1024X768 same prob..

using classic ui nothing else running toa client.. and thanks that realy helped me alot behatch... quite helpful indeed

Np mate,add me too buddy's and ill help you all the time. :wub:

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
anyways i belive something inside the computer might be broken, since iam having the same error with difrent drivers and a fresh installed system.
Do you guys agree with this?
becuse this a dell computer and i still got some warranty on it and i could give it to them so they can handle this problem, ie replacing what ever that is broken inside it.. :drink:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Rellik said:
anyways i belive something inside the computer might be broken, since iam having the same error with difrent drivers and a fresh installed system.
Do you guys agree with this?
becuse this a dell computer and i still got some warranty on it and i could give it to them so they can handle this problem, ie replacing what ever that is broken inside it.. :drink:
Dell sometimes use their own weird and wonderful drivers, so could be part of it, dont allow the driver updates on new builds perhaps?

Only suggestion I have, see if u can borrow or get hold of another GFX card from someone/where and try it in your machine. At least it starts to narrow down where the problem is from.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Well I have major grfik problems 2 came about start of june, I can se my grafik bugs works harder then yours my screen just turn gray, and still playing but can't se anything. I only have the problem when running toa client when I use SI client no problem at all, but kinda hard to do ML's with SI client.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
ok it seems that the grafic card fan has at some point had so mutch dust in it that it couldnt work proparly so the card overheated and broke permantly..
anyways iam not realy that sorry, dell will give me a new card then iam back to playing. :clap:

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
uhm ok i could use some help on how to reinstall the drivers for the card.. this is what i have done
i uninstalled the drivers from the comp, used a driver cleaner to remove what was left rebooted, installed the XP detonator drivers rebooted, installed the third latest drivers rebooted, didnt chose the newest ones since i hear they are realy buggy..
cant play atm tho since i dont have any sub..
Oh and i got a new card (alltho its the same card) incoming from stocholm should be here in about 2 days, thats why i want to have the drivers setup correctly.

Chilly

Balls of steel
i had those exact gfx bugs, but on a radeon card, go to Omegacorner and DL the modded drivers for your card there, you will also get a very notiable imcrease in perforamnce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom