Freeview Digital TV channels?

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
I've been trying to find a list of all the freeview channels with the channel numbers. i.e 702 = BBC 1...

Can anyone direct me to a list? The settop box I have has the guide button disabled, although my girlfriend found a sneaky way to bring up the channel list which should be disabled :).

babs

Can't get enough of FH
The channel list displayed depends on what's being held on it at any time. Depending on the make and model normally you choose a getting started menu and store channels. It'll go through and add anything new to the menus.

There aren't any hidden channels or anything, there isn't enough bandwidth for that. The only stuff you can pay for now are the top-up tv channels (providing you have a digibox with a card slot). Digitalspy.co.uk shold have details of the multiplexes and channel lists.

Custodian

Loyal Freddie
I use FreeView.
Only got 3 channels above 700 (701, 702, 703) and iirc they are BBCi, that is they are the ones it jumps to if I press the red button when watching one of the BBC channels. Normal BBC is still channel 1 & 2 on my FreeView box, with BBC3 & 4 at channel 7 & 10. Dunno if every box has the same channels on the same numbers, as I aint ever compared it to anyone elses.

Gog

One of Freddy's beloved
One of the weekly tv listings things that comes with the paper on Saturday has the freeview channel numbers listed (as well as Sky, NTL and Telewest) under each channel.

Can't for the life of me remember which paper it is though as I only saw it whilst waiting at the in-laws this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom