Freelevel bug?

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
One of my chars dinged level 44 two days ago, and was about to get freelevel today morning around 6am. I woke up to work, logged in to pick that free level, but noticed that the timer had reset and no freelevel... Yesterday the /freelev note said "You have gained a level are eligible for free level in 11hours blabla", and today morning it said "You have gained a level are eligible for free level in 2 days 23 hours 58 minutes".

What's up with that?? :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yep same here, was due one a couple of days ago, now says i have to wait another 18 hours...

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
underpopulated realm has changed to none probably why it has changed

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Kaelimar said:
underpopulated realm has changed to none probably why it has changed

That happened last week or earlier, I've got a few free levels with the 3 day timer couple of times already. This is something different, freelevel timer is resetting instead of giving you the free level.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Nix said:
That happened last week or earlier, I've got a few free levels with the 3 day timer couple of times already. This is something different, freelevel timer is resetting instead of giving you the free level.

I experienced this like.. 2-3 weeks ago on camlann

Bahumat

FH is my second home
my lvl 30 warlock got said it had a free level, i went to claim it and it said i had another free level. after getting lvl 50 i felt dirty so i deleted it.

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
my lvl 30 warlock got said it had a free level, i went to claim it and it said i had another free level. after getting lvl 50 i felt dirty so i deleted it.

Lol same happend to me, iwe made 4 lvl47 chars the last week, because i keep getting freelvls, without exping. I wonder if we are getting other ppls free lvls?

I think you get bugged, if you click on the trainer quick enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom