FREE to play MMORPG List

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well, decided to post a list of f2p mmo's :) feel free to add mmo's to it.. help keep us sane until warhammer or conan goes live.

Baring in mind i'm not saying these are godly :p but for free mmo's i don't think we have the right to complain.

Shaiya

Shaiya

Rappelz

RAPPELZ

Archlord

Archlord Episode 2 - Codemasters

RF Online (I don't recommend RF online its FULL of gold farmers/bot users)

http://www.rf-onlinegame.com/

Fly For Fun (Aka Flyff)

Flyff

Knight Online

Official Knight Online World Website - Home

Last Chaos

http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/

Scions of Fate

Scions of Fate

Secret of the Solstice (open beta)

Outspark

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I dont see why people play private daoc servers anyway.. 99% of them are ran by some random american/german (not being racist here just pointing out that they're german/american) that gives gm powers/enhanced stats/bp/rp to his/her friends.

Think i'll just renew my lowbie rr enchanter on the german cluster and run with the zerg until warhammer goes live... now to make a zerg surfing template :eek:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Those words are banned on FH!

The game is dead, I don't see what harm it can do anymore but the mods can feel free to delete it and I apologise if I have broken the rules.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Well, decided to post a list of f2p mmo's :) feel free to add mmo's to it.. help keep us sane until warhammer or conan goes live.

Baring in mind i'm not saying these are godly :p but for free mmo's i don't think we have the right to complain.

Shaiya

Shaiya

Rappelz

RAPPELZ

Archlord

Archlord Episode 2 - Codemasters

RF Online (I don't recommend RF online its FULL of gold farmers/bot users)

http://www.rf-onlinegame.com/

Fly For Fun (Aka Flyff)

Flyff

Knight Online

Official Knight Online World Website - Home

Last Chaos

http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/

Scions of Fate

Scions of Fate

Secret of the Solstice (open beta)

Outspark

So what games above do u recommend ? :confused:

*edit* most of the games look like L2 and they are "free" to play but if u want uber gear u have to pay for irl money.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So what games above do u recommend ? :confused:

Only tried a few on that list.. and given they are free you need to be prepared they arent "godly" Rappelz and Shaiya is quite good for free games :) Scions of Fate and Fly For Fun are "Cute" games so to speak lol.

Lethul

FH is my second home
daoc freeshard isnt really mmorpg. its a instarvr game with useless rvr (not even rvr more like pvp) for those who cant afford real daoc :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've played DAOC freeshards for a couple of months last year. I've let my live DAOC subscription lapse, and do not ever intend to renew it. Most of the DAOC shards are insta 50 PVP, which has never appealed to me, and there's only a couple of servers which are solid (eg Uthgard) the rest come and go

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have to disagree with RFOnline.

It's good, as a freegame, strongly grind oriented as it's korean, but it's nothing too grindfesty. The world is interesting, controls work when ou get used to it and it has some VERY nice ideas.

About the farming/macroing, well, show me a game that doesn't have that. Hell, WoW/EVE/Any game is still good even if there's the grind/farmers/gold sellers around.

Suggestion though, start on the third server, 1st is packed with people and second is getting there. Third server, less people, less annoyance, MUCH better PVP.

Not to mention, for all you robot/mech types of peeps out there, RFOnline is probably the only decent enough with robots in them.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Roma Victor is $10 to download and free to play. A bit dry perhaps, unless you're a history/sandbox reality buff. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hmm fury looks good :) gonna dl it and give it a go... just been playing daoc on avalon i'm now an official zerger (and proud of it)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
for people who say GW is free...

they bring so many expansions u have to pay for... that's its practicly the same as paying per month

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
for people who say GW is free...

they bring so many expansions u have to pay for... that's its practicly the same as paying per month

I find that system to work a lot better then a monthly fee, especially if the "not so often" packages cost you extra anyway. Like in WoW.

the "pay for package, no monthly fee" is better to adjust your own wants and needs to your gaming.

If you want just the classic, go ahead.

I think EVE has it spot on though. Download the game, add-ons, everything, same price all round year and you don't have to find it in any shop.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Heh not bad, i've also noticed alot of the korean made FREE mmo's that are supported by the whole shop feature where you can purchase items etc are on the same engine. (or atleast I think they are)

Syri

FH is my second home
here's a few more

Sword of the New World: Granado Espada
Sword of the New World -- Home
Fantasy world, nice graphics, bit lacking in visual character customisation, but you control 3 characters at a time, so it's quite good on the gameplay side, as you can get so many different combinations going.

Silkroad Online
http://www.silkroadonline.net/
Based on Chinese mythology, it's not bad, but a bit of a grind. can be entertaining for a free game though, and not bad to look at either.

Shadowbane
Shadowbane
Used to be a commercial title, now it's free. bit dated, but can be enjoyable

all I can think off offhand (that aren't already covered)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom