Free the rogue

S

swords

anyone know how to make Mercal feck off from diogel?

seems he wouolnt spawn at krondon until he has gone from diogel and that means i cant complete the quest :)

G

Galiryn

the person who has "done" the quest has to give the documents to the instruments merchant, then he dissapears

T

Tranquil-

Some git who hasn't finished the quest. :(

SILLY design on this quest TBH.

S

swords

Ok im going to appeal to have it reset. The twat who hasn't finished the quest can FOAD.

A

Arri

ROFL

I think this quest is really bugged. I couldn't get it at first. I think that's because I am on the Ogre's Might quest. I had to get GOA to activate it for me.

I got Mercal to spawn, he was orange con and looked like a Friar. He ran off. I spent ages trying to find him. I died at least 4 times trying to find him. After a certain amount of time the quest resets back to step 2 and you have to get him to spawn again.

I gave up after a while, maybe he's in Diogel waiting for me, though I'm sure it's been reset since I tried.

J

Jephtha

Don't think Arri has learned how to read yet :)

A

Arri

I just checked my journal and I am still on step 3. Odd that it reset so quickly the first time. So maybe you’re all waiting for me. I’ll see if I can find him in the morning.

In answer to you query Pin, I do check my journal but after spending hours trying to find the guy and getting killed numerous times I gave up. In the past, quests I’ve done haven’t affected other players in the realm so I didn’t think this one would either.

Jephtha, Perhaps if you had helped me with this quest last week rather than dragging me along to get your drop everyone would be happy :p

*edit I don't have the documents to give to the instruments merchant yet, so we could be barking up the wrong tree

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Arri
So maybe you’re all waiting for me.

LOL puts you in a very interesting position - like "What's it worth for me to finish it?". Images of you standing by the merchant in Diogel waiting for the bids to get high enough before you take that final step lol :D

A

Arri

Well I've done the quest now but Mercal is still in Diogel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom