Free Spirit join FOTM recruiting post clan

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Since a few of our members have recently left the game to pursue other activities we are currently looking at recruiting a few new players. We are looking for people interested in RVR hoping to get a full group out most evenings. Being fully TOA'ed/ML'ed or even level 50 at the moment isn't a requirement but we are looking for people who's aim is to get this done in the near future. We look for personality over ability so don't worry if your skill isn't the highest as long as you are willing to learn!

Contact a GM ingame or post on our "newly created" website free-spirit.one40db.com if you are interested in finding out more.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
tis guild is one of the most friendly i have encounter in the game so if you do search forer a guild Visit there site or speak with them in game

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice guy, don't know many of the guildies.

Good luck fellas!

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Only meet friendly ppl from the guild :fluffle: Hope u get more friendly members :wub:

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Thought I might as well post in this thread. I've put a short post on our guild forums with a quick summary of what we're looking for from new members. The site address is;

http://free-spirit.one40db.com

If you have any questions, feel free to PM anyone from the guild or post in either the recruitment or guest sections of the forums.

"Free Spirit: Small but perfectly formed since 2004"

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
I wish you all the best, i've seen quite alot of people creating their fg rvr guild... recruit a few people and then for months half of them aren't online and people leave which leaves about 2 ppl in that guild.

Seriously, hope you're one of a few that do succeed as rvr isn't lately that active as it used to be...

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Aadia said:
I wish you all the best, i've seen quite alot of people creating their fg rvr guild... recruit a few people and then for months half of them aren't online and people leave which leaves about 2 ppl in that guild.

Seriously, hope you're one of a few that do succeed as rvr isn't lately that active as it used to be...

Well, we're not just setting up to be a pure RvR guild like Dominion and BattlemasterZ. The hope is we can get in some experienced players to allow us to do more RvR, since our set group is usually 4-5 people at the moment. We also want to get some newer players and also players who enjoy PvE. We tend to do a lot of PvE and we do like to try 'bigger' things. We've done Guild DF Prince and High Lord raids, Krondon raids and also arranged public Dragon Raids and helped out with lots of MLs.

None of our regular players are above RR4, although we have some stealthers and our fixed group moving in the right direction. What we're saying is that if you're 50 and want to RvR with us, we'd like you to have a decent template and some MLs (and a clue, natch). If you're not 50 yet or don't have all your TOA bling, we'd still like to hear from you. We can help with all that stuff.

It's more the right attitude we're looking for, if people fit in and if they want to get into RvR and look to run FG in the future, that's more important than a fully-levelled 11-arti RvR set with Lime-Green ML10 legs and an Ego the size of Jupiter.

The GMs would like to thank all who've posted for their support by the way. Nice to hear that people have a good opinion of the Guild. (Your plats are in the mail btw guys!)

Florance

Fledgling Freddie
I have encountered this guild on several occasions and i must concur, they are exceptionally friendly and easy going :)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:
Far too nice these people, probably should be outlawed :)

So nice, we even lower ourselves to grouping gimpy Smite Clerics in RvR :fluffle:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Killswitch said:
So nice, we even lower ourselves to grouping gimpy Smite Clerics in RvR :fluffle:

gimpy! don't make me smite you

(ok so it's true... but shh!)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
gimpy! don't make me smite you

(ok so it's true... but shh!)

Don't worry, we won't tell anyone you only specced 36 smite, your secret is safe with us!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Golena said:
Don't worry, we won't tell anyone you only specced 36 smite, your secret is safe with us!

I respecced again :p (and it was 35s 40e;) back to 44s30r now :))

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hey i might be tempted to move an ALT to help u guys out if u smack Rilinnon about and make him come back from WoW. Little bastard promised Bladean and Me he wouldnt go to it but looks like he has :(

Good luck with the guild though and yes u r teh nice :drink:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
nobody can be that nice! there is something beneath these smiling faces and friendly comments!

i bet you're pact with... Barney the purple dragon! pure evil ;<<<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom