Free scrolls

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Lot 741 has opened it's free vault yet again...
Give and take :)
I stack all the scrolls I don't need in there, so take a look, or stick some of your own in there :)

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Too late mate, i emptied the vault, stole your goodies, jumped on your horse and rode like the wind to camelot where i spent the evening with beer and whores!!!! hehehe

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Weylander said:
Too late mate, i emptied the vault, stole your goodies, jumped on your horse and rode like the wind to camelot where i spent the evening with beer and whores!!!! hehehe
you gotta be careful with those camelot whores... i hit a low point once and thought i'd give one a go... but when i woke up all my armour, items and money was gone :'(

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, but in this case it was Tosens armor, items and money that was gone hahaha :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Weylander said:
Aye, but in this case it was Tosens armor, items and money that was gone hahaha :)

Dont't be surprised when you go to the healer and he will only /no to you :)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Weylander mate? How could you do such a thing? ....and not invite me to join ya? <sobs>

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Am sorry mate, i sent out a messenger to get you but think he got eaten by a Spriggarn just outside cammy!!! Don't worry though i had enough for both of us hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom