free p0x, puff, madi and araudry

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanks

Fledgling Freddie
I dedicate this thread to anyone that has ever felt the need to abuse there power just cus they disagree with someone.

See you in a week or two.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Like theres any chance of that. If you wanna get people unbanned you have to goto Freddy himself I guess. But I asume his sense of judgement was lost long ago judging by the choise of mods. I belive mods can as they please. XD

Long live the dictatorship of Freddyshouse, let your friends know about it. :worthy:

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
lololol m8s such an abuse of power
rough childhood perhaps!?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
why are they banned? havent seen them writing anything different then 95% of the rest.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
shanks said:
I dedicate this thread to anyone that has ever felt the need to abuse there power just cus they disagree with someone.

See you in a week or two.

Can't people just thinkg before they post something that goes against the CoC? :eek7:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Can't people just thinkg before they post something that goes against the CoC? :eek7:

but its not against the CoC :eek:
theres nothing in the CoC about bumping old threads at all.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Its called questioning something thats wrong and unfair. ^^

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure the Mods had a valid reason.

You guys really think that someone is going to go power crazy over being a Mod on a forum? Being the President, maybe, but a Mod? I don't think so...

Or is this infact all part of Jupitus's ewul plot to take over the world. Start off as Mod of a forum, impress GoA/Mythic so much with his leetness that they decide, hmmm, let's bump him up in the ranks, he'll soon have control over their budget. Then he can begin spending the money spent on BB accounts on creating a nuclear laser space station with which to orbit the earth with. This will give GoA/Mythic complete power over the earth and can demand huge sums of M&Ms in payment for not blowing up great landmarks such as Canvey Island and Luxemberg...

I'm on to you Jupitus ;)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
That idea dosn't seem to far from the truth actually.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

Thank God there's no hateful content on these boards.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Tsabo said:
I'm sure the Mods had a valid reason.

You guys really think that someone is going to go power crazy over being a Mod on a forum? Being the President, maybe, but a Mod? I don't think so...

Or is this infact all part of Jupitus's ewul plot to take over the world. Start off as Mod of a forum, impress GoA/Mythic so much with his leetness that they decide, hmmm, let's bump him up in the ranks, he'll soon have control over their budget. Then he can begin spending the money spent on BB accounts on creating a nuclear laser space station with which to orbit the earth with. This will give GoA/Mythic complete power over the earth and can demand huge sums of M&Ms in payment for not blowing up great landmarks such as Canvey Island and Luxemberg...

I'm on to you Jupitus ;)

blow up Luxemberg!!!

shanks

Fledgling Freddie
Not so much being the question of being power crazy, much more the question of being an idiot that's supposed to enforce rules that are there for a reason and instead make rules up as they see fitting.

And then start banning people for no other reason then a bruised ego because people actually disagree instead of doing the right thing and admit they are wrong. And if the one that employed this so called moderator agree's with this particular rule of banning people for bumping threads maybe this should be written in the code of conduct, but much more importantly. If critizing above mentioned moderator for doing something wrong results in a ban that certainly also needs to be stated in the code of conduct. The "fuck off im the moderator" approach is not really all it's cracked up to be.

And if the first offense goes under spam well then certainly there would be alot of other bannings since posts like it takes up most of the prydwen / rvr discussion which furthermore raises the question if the moderators in question are doing a good job.

Excellent Brownnoseing btw Tsabo.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No evul plot or sinister plans, just good old fashioned keeping of the peace. If you bump old threads for no valid reason whatsoever and add a line of spam then you can expect some kind of punishment. Those trying to provoke me by doing the same thing will get the same treatment.

Jeez, get over yourselves guys. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom