free lvl and how it works ?

Osprey

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I was nicley suprised today I logged on my sexy miswhiplash heratic to be informed " I am entitled to a free lvl visit my trainer "

I think ooo nice 1 , go to my trainer and ding lvl 12 :clap:

so lets get this straight If I ding on my infi lvl 41 ( sunday ) I have 2 options

1 lvl him to 41. 9 bubs 9 bars and w8 6 days for free lvl then lvl him up str8 away to 43 ( as would be 42.9 bubs 9 bars with free lvl ) then in another 6 days I get another free lvl

or

2 lvl infi up to 42 before the 6 days if I did that would I have to 6 days from lvl 42 to get a free lvl ?

hope I xplained it ok

or am I totaly wrong in the above ?

thanks in advance

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
The moment you first log on with your infi the timer will start ticking, you can use /freelevel to check how long you have or if it's already up. Then, once you level, it'll tell you you can go get your free level, then you can just exp until you get close to levelling up again, get your free level and get close to the next level like you said in option 1.

I don't quite understand option 2..

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It's not quite as close as having 9.9 bulbs left before and after.

If going from 41.99 with a free level you get xp equal to that required to go from 41.00 to 42.00, which isn't going to be enough to get to 42.99, but probably to more than 42.75 (the worst I've found at higher levels is from 39 to 40. 39.9 went to about 40.3).

Darzil

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Either way you choose to level, you wont get more then 10 bubbles for your current level anyway. Like Darzil explained pretty good :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
OR do Like I did.

let timer pass so your eligible for a free lvl once u level

I dinged went trained and dinged again. 2 lvls on the same time =]

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
no idea not to lvl to next lvl before getting free lvl, cept at 47.99 to 48.xx (because you do not get free lvl at 48. Unless you get to use the free lvl you obtained from 47? so you lvl from 47 to 48 and then get 49?)

Osprey

Fledgling Freddie
Thnxs a lot peps for your replys

looking foreward to more things ingame ( that idea free lvls is a good one ) that have been introduced certainly made the game nicer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom