free levels

Yardoa

Fledgling Freddie
Can somebody explain how this works please?

last night i got to lev 35, does that mean in 2 days time i go to trainer and then i will be 36?

what happens if i level again tonight, do i miss out on free level?

thanks

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
7 days from patch afaik, next wedneysday, go get drunk friday, saturday, lie dead sunday, living zombie on monday, go through the piles at work tuesday and DING!!!!! 36 on wedneysday

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Yardoa said:
Can somebody explain how this works please?

last night i got to lev 35, does that mean in 2 days time i go to trainer and then i will be 36?

what happens if i level again tonight, do i miss out on free level?

thanks

See here for more details : Free Level Q&A

What it means, assuming you are in Hibernia, is that 2 days after you first logged in you'll get a pop up telling you that you have a free level. If you then go to the trainer, you'll get a level of xp.

If you level again tonight, as that's before the 2 days, you'll still get that pop up, but it'll be for the next level.

Darzil

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know if yanks changed freelvl in latter patch (cba to check) but patchnotes saying that after you get 47 you won't get freelevel is.. false. At least in US you can ding 47, then exp 47.99 and wait for freelevel. DING almost 49, lacking bub or so

You ALWAYS gain enough exp to get to next level from zero bubs.

ie: You are lvl35 and have freelevel pending. You ding 36 and also get freelevel = ding 37

Or: You are level 35 and exp to 35.99 and wait for free level = ding 36.95 or so. That is the best way to get use out of it :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the only time you'll benefit from not dinging the next level naturally, and instead waiting at just below the ding point is if you level to 47 naturally this patch, wait at 47.99 and then get the popup.

Anything else just get levelling - higher level you are the more xp your free level is.

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
And on Hib/Pryd the mount of days between free levels is 2 (TWO) :eek6:

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
So if I dont level with any class since the patch went live I wont get any free levels? Or do we get the first free level for free?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
No, you'll not get any free levels until you level normally.

Darzil

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
They must have changes for this free level thing in coming patches...dinged with my Champion on Hib/Excal today and didnt get a free level...it seems that once you ding you have to wait 2 days on that server.

In the US if you havnt gained a level during the 2 days you will get the free level the instant you ding regardless of how long it takes.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it treats your first login after the patch as a "just dinged"... the timer starts counting down from then on.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
With the way XP is now, you hardly need free levels anyway...my 48 Warrior just soloed an orange-con Crusher in Spindelhalla and got 86 million XP with 46 million camp bonus...half-dinging felt cheap :p

Outlander

Part of the furniture
If I PLed a char from lvl 1-24 withing the space of the free lvl time period would I then get free exp to get to 40+? :eek7:

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
If I PLed a char from lvl 1-24 withing the space of the free lvl time period would I then get free exp to get to 40+? :eek7:

No, you would get enough to get to 25 :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom