Free FTP Server To Upload Your Daoc Movies!

XhitmanX

Banned
Done a ftp server for all the daoc ppl that wants to upload there movies etc
download what u want upload what you want do what you want

ftp.demon-server.net/

Username : fh@demon-server.net
Password : daoc

Gimmly

Xplo

Banned
I can't seem to log in when I enter this data in a ftp prog, can anyone post al IE link so I don't have to use one? :eek:

nm downloaded smartFTP it works with it :p

vintervargen

Banned
uploading Xuril_final.avi atm.. 66%, would be cool if ppl who try and DL it later can reply with their downloadspeed..

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
I can't use it, do i need an FTP program or somethin?

vintervargen

Banned
well, i think it works if:

1. go to ftp://ftp.demon-server.net
2. if you get an error msg, just press 'ok'
3. use the command "login as" or whatever it says
4. use fh@demon-server.net as login, and daoc as password
5. go to Daoc Movies and DL the Xuril_final.avi (319mb, 25mins).

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Uploading a small movie with a fun random group in OF i had laying now, pretty cool and thanks for providing this ftp :)

Would like to know hot-link information for the ftp server though? :)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
If you remove the symbols from the username, it should be easy to login from a webbrowser using:

ftp://<username>:<password>@ftp.demon-server.net/

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
how long till your vid is up ice? and how big..i have bout 200 megs dwnld left in my limit ^^ :flame:

and ty for the service m8ie ;)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Video is up in 3 minuts, we run the uber setup (thane in group m8! FEAR!), and it is only 21.xmb, so should be able to do it with your 200 megs :)

And wtf btw? Do all english people have brandwith (sp?) limits? I got 2mb down / 512kb up and unlimited amouth here in DK :D

Edit: Download done now, Random_Group0004.wmv 21mb if you want to watch it :)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
lol firstly im irish.. :p
and secondly i envy you...im only 512k connection and bout 48kbps download speed :p i wont even try upload :p also i have a 1.5 gig dwn cap :(

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm, got this connection about 3 weeks ago, offer my dad got through work, we pay almost nothing (15£ pr. month or so) for this, so it is very nice :)

Wish I had an FTP though, would be uber :)

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
Very good, high speed data transfer, 2 of the movies are bugged, the valkynluri thingy one and the 35 minute one, cant get them to download properly, 35 min one has errors apparently and the luri one downloads 3 seconds and nothing else

Got the ftp thing working, escape's idea hit the nail on the head, thanks for feedback folks, you roxxor :worthy:

btw ice - cool vid :) back in pre NF when times were good! and i have a 1.5mb connection with 1.5mb dl / 712kb ul ... soon upgraded to 3mb dl / 1.5 mb ul. All unlimited. (i live in teh UK)

Edit - Ice your video took 4 mins to dl, so do the math at dl rate lol
Edit 2 - Math = 88 kbps dl :) not too bad

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Wert said:
Very good, high speed data transfer, 2 of the movies are bugged, the valkynluri thingy one and the 35 minute one, cant get them to download properly, 35 min one has errors apparently and the luri one downloads 3 seconds and nothing else

Got the ftp thing working, escape's idea hit the nail on the head, thanks for feedback folks, you roxxor :worthy:

btw ice - cool vid :) back in pre NF when times were good! and i have a 1.5mb connection with 1.5mb dl / 712kb ul ... soon upgraded to 3mb dl / 1.5 mb ul. All unlimited. (i live in teh UK)

Edit - Ice your video took 4 mins to dl, so do the math at dl rate lol
Edit 2 - Math = 88 kbps dl :) not too bad

The 35 min one works, just rightclick it, and select "copy" and the paste it into folder, thats how I did after getting error with "copy to..." function in IE, and then it worked fine.

Vinter: Very cool movie and very very fun, probarly the best stealther movie I've seen yet..

And thanks for the nice words about my movie Wert :D

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
thanks gain ice, good to have reliable people who know these things :cheers:

Never used ftp before :m00:

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Wert said:
who from?

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
ntl suprising :)

btw ice, still doesnt work, it doesnt dl the whole vid for some reason.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
uploading Xuril_final.avi atm.. 66%, would be cool if ppl who try and DL it later can reply with their downloadspeed..
80k/s :eek:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
xhitmanx, how do I upload?
just get messages saying denied :<

Milne

Fledgling Freddie
I would be majorly unchuffed if they gave me a capped download limit thing ^_-

Xplo

Banned
Good that its so "hard" to acces if you don't know mutch about ftp, will prevent server overload :p

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Wert said:
ntl suprising :)

NTL dont do a 712k up stream? especially on a 1.5m down?

also, there is a bandwith limit, its just not publicised, i'll try find it again, i've had 2 emails from them so far for "breeching there term and conditions"

;o

XhitmanX

Banned
well i put a bandwith limit on the server didnt know many ppl would hit it tbh lol I change servers and it be up in few hrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom