Free energy

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
What does everyone make of this?

Just stumbled across it... not had time to look into it too much. If they die in tragic accidents I'll be really pissed off!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Can't be arsed reading about it. Summarise it for us.

I expect yet another perpetual motion machine. There's a reason they are illegal to patent in US law.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I expect its something to do with the much feted Zero Point Energy.

Its a pity really, since every inventor thats ever popped up with a 'miracle machine' has always popped back down again equally fast.

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
I just stumbled avross it on another forum. TBH I'm too tired and slightly pissed, and up in 6 hours for work.... there appears to be a raging debate about it though on their forums and elsewhere on the interweb.

I suppose it's the ultimate pipe dream to sort out all of mankinds problems.... afeter the inevitable strife and conflict against current energey producers and their buddies in government.

I'll look into it in more detail tomorrow. Just thought it was worth posting. G'dnight all!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Do a search for Perendev magnetic motors. Another company like this that promised much, but has remained expectedly quiet.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
I've been reading about this for years.

The Adams Motor:

adams.gif

webby said:
INVENTORS BEWARE!
In 1978 Mr. Adams discovered that inventors of machines or devices of high energy efficiency capability ("Free" Energy) are not only refused patents, but that in most cases, their inventions are classified under the "Military Use Clause", which is, of course, international. Inventors are prohibited from publishing details of their devices or promoting them in any manner of their invention is classified under this clause. In other words, their devices automatically become the sole property of the "establishment".

The fact that there is an established mechanism to suppress energy inventions of this nature has been a closely guarded secret for many years. Many inventors have made such claims, but the general public remain oblivious to the fact that they are being deprived of clean and free energy by organizations that would rather make money and hold power over the public, that allow such technology to become widely available. Yet another example of the abuse of power. (No pun intended.)

This article is taken from NEXUS New Times Magazine Dec - Jan 1993 Vol 2 #11

In theory you could use magnetic forces - combined with gravity or a centrifugal force - to produce infinte energy. It's not energy from nothing, though. Essentially, you're tapping into the energy of electron spin.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The fact that there is an established mechanism to suppress energy inventions of this nature has been a closely guarded secret for many years. Many inventors have made such claims, but the general public remain oblivious to the fact that they are being deprived of clean and free energy by organizations that would rather make money and hold power over the public, that allow such technology to become widely available. Yet another example of the abuse of power. (No pun intended.)

The reason they are banned is because they are a waste of tax-payers money :) And it's hardly a closely-guarded secret.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
The bloke that founded the company was interviewed on fivelive the other evening, if it is a scam, he's a very good scam artist, he claimed that no-one yet had been able to revoke their claims. 'twas quite interesting.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
JingleBells said:
The bloke that founded the company was interviewed on fivelive the other evening, if it is a scam, he's a very good scam artist, he claimed that no-one yet had been able to revoke their claims. 'twas quite interesting.

If I can make one, the Japs, Wij, some guy in Ousbekistan. If it doesn't cost quadrillions. If it doesn't involve silly amounts of wierd rare-earth elements or theta fields or inverse electron spin gravo-mag gulons.

then I will believe.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
JingleBells said:

That's just PR gumf. Several people have tried their hardest to replicate the results and failed. It's like saying "Noone has managed to disprove my theory that a green midget called Colin lives on Mars." Face facts fuckface, the onus of proof is on YOU not us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom