Free day of subscription?

Kuca

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all!
Was reading GOA news on official site http://daoc.goa.com/en/ and found one post i've missed earlier :

[16-11-2005] English Cluster Up and Running Again
.... In addition, we will be crediting every English player with a free day of subscription to compensate for the downtime.

I have 2 active accounts on Exc/Prydwen cluster and after cheking my subscription information i haven't found any extended days according to GOA post...
Just curious, its just me or no one got promissed free day for downtime on servers?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Was it 11 days or 12 we got for the Pryd downtime ?

I think the free days get added after your current subscription, so it's possible I got 11 + 1 days extension after my last one, and before my current one.

My account that was created post Prydwen problems is still on the first 3 month sub, so I'd expect not to see the 1 day extension until it runs out.

Darzil

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
8.00 / 30 = 26 pence

personally, i dont care about 26 pence :/

Nor me, but thought I'd try to answer his question by checking my account.

Don't look at it very often, so spent a while trying to work out how the credit worked.

Darzil

Kuca

Fledgling Freddie
No, Darzil, that was 1 day of "[15-11-2005] Emergency Shutdown of the English Cluster". And , of course, i can survive without 26 pence, like i said, just was curious what for was made official post, bug? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom