Free character?

T

trailblazer

Hi all, after a 4 or 5 month absence from the game I have returned and was told by my old guild friends that you can now get yourself a free level 20 character if you have a level 50 already on the account.

Well, I have a lvl 50 fire wizard but I don't know how to go about getting my free character. What do I have to do to get it?

Many thanks

F

Flimgoblin

go to your trainer

/level

right click on trainer lots

it works for any chars on that account on any server (as long as you've logged in the 50 first)

T

trailblazer

ah great thanks. So to clarify, I have a lvl 9 sorceror if I remember correctly. If I take him to his trainer and type /level and proceed to right-click on the trainer a lot, he will become a lvl 20?

G

Gizor

Originally posted by trailblazer
ah great thanks. So to clarify, I have a lvl 9 sorceror if I remember correctly. If I take him to his trainer and type /level and proceed to right-click on the trainer a lot, he will become a lvl 20?

Aiiiiie!

V

Vell

Yup. And you can do it for as many characters as you want, on as many servers as you want, not just the one you play on.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

It's worth pointing out that there's a new quest in the capital city of each realm (minimum level 20) that will give you a full set of crappy, but servicable, armour & weapons appropriate to your character - yellow con to level 20.

You just need to find a couple of NPCs stood next to each other and chat to them for a couple of minutes.

T

trailblazer

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
It's worth pointing out that there's a new quest in the capital city of each realm (minimum level 20) that will give you a full set of crappy, but servicable, armour & weapons appropriate to your character - yellow con to level 20.

You just need to find a couple of NPCs stood next to each other and chat to them for a couple of minutes.

Oo nice tip, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom